Stop bashing CMR

Advertisement
The same dummies come through downvoting the points I make but it’s the same thing former players complain about.

They talk about how vanilla the offense is and how behind the times we’re. But the blind homers will slurp Richt without knowing what they’re seeing. It’s like a cult , blind sheep lol.

FSU was literally crowding the middle and daring us to beat them outside. Literally gave us flats and quick bubbles all night. They were just lining up and blitzing the a/b gaps. Which is so disrespectful lol. But they know his vanilla the scheme is, everyone but the cult does.
Stop wasting your breath. These ******* fools play no football. You're talking to nerds. Stop wasting your breath. The off tackle was there everytime. Small *** OLB they should have run power all **** day. I'm tired of hb draws and inside runs.

Advertisement
CMR is a great coach...stop hating on the man. Also, shouts out to @Cane Dynasty for supporting Richt today in the game day chat.

Thank you for noticing that I'm not a blind hater.

I was very happy with how he showed some cutthroat tendencies especially on 4th down. I said that if we see good adjustments in the 2nd half that I would give Richt credit and I give him credit.

That was a magnificent 2nd half display.

The ones who go from thread to thread bashing Richt are the minority. Just a bunch of losers that don't go to games and whine online. Why don't you go root for other teams, seriously?

Coach Richt is going nowhere for years to come so deal with it and support the team or keeping acting like miserable, obsessive little *******.

I'm sure you all will choose the latter like miserable, obsessive little ******* do.

You sound like a 12 year old who goes around the board down voting everyone like the little ***** you are. Please don't talk bad about Coach Richt pleaseeee. Take a breath of air you might suffocate with those balls in your mouth too long

Advertisement
21-0 in the second half.
Beat a team that’s recruited better for the last 5 years.

I’ll take it every time. Sorry if you’re dumb enough to think this rivalry will ever be easy (no I’m not)

21-0 in the second half.
Beat a team that’s recruited better for the last 5 years.

I’ll take it every time. Sorry if you’re dumb enough to think this rivalry will ever be easy (no I’m not)
Your crazy if you think we win in a couple of weeks in Blacksburg if we play the way we did tonight.

Advertisement
We have a coach to continues to take us to levels we haven't been at since around 2003 or so . It is one thing to admit he needs to improve on a thing here or there but to act like he isn't a top 15 coach is being a total idiot . Best coach since JJ we have had hands down. Period.

Sorry, can't defend Richt anymore. Special teams, the OL, and his offense are awful.

We held FSU to 200 yards and won by 1 pt in come from behind fashion.

It's year 3 folks - there are no more excuses for him. Tired of hearing the "young" excuse. Reminds me of Golden/Shannon days when fans made excuses.
Richt has more wins against FSU than Golden and Shannon combined.

Advertisement
Facts? 21 unanswered points tell a different story. Yeah, we looked God AWFUL in the first half but when Perry started to air it out, the game changed.

The game changed when the defense forced turnovers on back-to-back possessions early in the 3rd quarter in FSU's red zone.

It's okay to be happy with the win, I know I am.

But it's also okay to acknowledge that we have major deficiencies on offense. The sad thing is, at a time, Taggart was out-coaching Richt given that Taggart properly game planned for Miami. He knew he couldn't have long developing plays because our d-line would've wrecked FSU on every play. He focused on up-tempo and quick routes to keep Miami off balanced.

The ghost of Al Golden still periodically haunts this team (through the likes of Tyree St. Louis and other Golden bums on the OL). Overall, FSU gave us their best. The only reason this was even a game was because of how atrocious our special teams were. FSU scored every time we gave them a short field, not to mention the punt return TD. I think there were definitely some questionable play calls, but Richt also had the balls to go for it on fourth. This offense will start clicking once our OL starts playing to their potential. We've got some good young guys on the OL. Need them to keep developing.

The game changed when the defense forced turnovers on back-to-back possessions early in the 3rd quarter in FSU's red zone.

It's okay to be happy with the win, I know I am.

But it's also okay to acknowledge that we have major deficiencies on offense. The sad thing is, at a time, Taggart was out-coaching Richt given that Taggart properly game planned for Miami. He knew he couldn't have long developing plays because our d-line would've wrecked FSU on every play. He focused on up-tempo and quick routes to keep Miami off balanced.

and he has a redshirt junior QB who's tough as nails, dead accurate, and has seen it all.

Advertisement
Back