Stop bashing CMR

Advertisement
Starting Redshirt Frosh QB + Starting Two True Frosh at TE + Missing Best WR + Awful OL

Coach did an AMAZING job today and didn't panic

BTW - we have a 2 game winning streak FSU --- be happy and go canes
not an awful ol. its an ol who's best talent is young.

We were a two td favorite against a ****** team. We looked like we were facing the 86 bears.

Total **** show.

All you *** kisses talk **** all week about “FSU sucking and it’ll be a blowout “.

Then when Richt lays a huge **** “ again” on offense the excuses start. Fsu’s Dc whipped his ***. Facts!!

Manny saved his ***.

Credit to the man for a second straight win against FSU, it's been awhile.

But the offense and special teams left A LOT to be desired.

Advertisement
You people need to chill on CMR. He does not need to be fired or replaced as the offensive coordinator. He called a great game. FSU has been getting 4 and 5 star defensive and offensive players for a decade. We haven't. And he has beaten them two of the last three times we have played them. And Taggart didn't ***** up today. He had a good game plan against us in the first half helped HUGELY by Willis injury. But once Willis came back, game OVER!

I just wish he wouldn’t call plays like he has Bama’s Oline. And is he ******* allergic to motion?

I don't know. CMR showed some cajones to me today. Going for it on multiple 4th downs. Keeping them in it when down by 20 in the second half.

Advertisement
We have zero creativity on O and ST is a disaster. The 10th hire should have gone to a dedicated ST coach but instead we got Patke. What value does his son bring to the staff? I'm glad we hired Richt, he was the coach we needed to turn the program around but he's not beyond reproach. A lot of the criticism about his playcalling and staff decisions are absolutely warranted.

We were a two td favorite against a ****** team. We looked like we were facing the 86 bears.

Total **** show.

All you *** kisses talk **** all week about “FSU sucking and it’ll be a blowout “.

Then when Richt lays a huge **** “ again” on offense the excuses start. Fsu’s Dc whipped his ***. Facts!!

Manny saved his ***.

Scoreboard.

What was FSU‘s excuse was they had Jameis and Dalvin and was way more talented all across-the-board? And they were barely beating us by one score for years with ****bird Al Golden as coach. Explain that.

Advertisement
Scoreboard.

What was FSU‘s excuse was they had Jamison and albums and was way more talent all across-the-board? And they were barely beating us by one score for years with ****bird Al Golden as coach. Explain that.

And I bet you were one of the ***its saying FSU had no chance , and said the same thing before LSU.

FSU is missing **** near their entire ol, have a trash defense and offense yet they manhanled pastor Richts **** offense.

Dude literally kept running into the teeth of the defense to nauseam, even though they were selling out most game. And do you know why they were selling out? Because they know wr have a vanilla , predictable offense.

I know you blind asses don’t want to hear that , but it’s true.

We have zero creativity on O and ST is a disaster. The 10th hire should have gone to a dedicated ST coach but instead we got Patke. What value does his son bring to the staff? I'm glad we hired Richt, he was the coach we needed to turn the program around but he's not beyond reproach. A lot of the criticism about his playcalling and staff decisions are absolutely warranted.
Blake James should never have allowed Richt to hire his son as a Coach. Dude was a QC assistant at Georgia and spent a year in the Pro’s. This is the 3rd year of awful QB play. None of the QBs are being developed and let’s not even get started about the MJJ QB recruiting disaster this year!!!

Advertisement
And I bet you were one of the ***its saying FSU had no chance , and said the same thing before LSU.

FSU is missing **** near their entire ol, have a trash defense and offense yet they manhanled pastor Richts **** offense.

Dude literally kept running into the teeth of the defense to nauseam, even though they were selling out most game. And do you know why they were selling out? Because they know wr have a vanilla , predictable offense.

I know you blind asses don’t want to hear that , but it’s true.

STTFU and go to a game instead of sitting in your section 8 apartment f*ckbucket

Sorry, can't defend Richt anymore. Special teams, the OL, and his offense are awful.

We held FSU to 200 yards and won by 1 pt in come from behind fashion.

It's year 3 folks - there are no more excuses for him. Tired of hearing the "young" excuse. Reminds me of Golden/Shannon days when fans made excuses.

Starting Redshirt Frosh QB + Starting Two True Frosh at TE + Missing Best WR + Awful OL

Coach did an AMAZING job today and didn't panic

BTW - we have a 2 game winning streak FSU --- be happy and go canes

He cannot call a game without a running game.

Advertisement
Back