Off-Topic Stock Market & Crypto Discussion

Advertisement
That is the main selling point for me, but how does it drive? We have three small kids and a 12 year old.
I like it better than the 2019 Highlander. This is our third Sienna. Take one for a test drive. With kids, it's a no brainer.

I like it better than the 2019 Highlander. This is our third Sienna. Take one for a test drive. With kids, it's a no brainer.
They are hard to come by down south. Most Toyota dealerships within about 50 miles or so have them on back order currently. Same with the Kia Carnivals which is what the wife wants....

Advertisement
I have noted multiple times that you dont fight the Fed but you do fight Congress, which is run by economically illiterate idiots. So the real money in Energy, just like in real estate, is being made in private equity, which is the wealthy. So in other words, all of these representatives and senators that claim to be for the working class are really just helping the rich.

Boy you could just do a traditional buy and sell on a Nasdaq index right now.

Advertisement
So as the resident grinch in this thread, I find the 10 year at 2.75% really concerning, considering we have 8%+ inflation and a Fed simultaneously tightening and starting QT. The bond market, which is considered the smartest market, is forecasting a recession. Coupled with high inflation, if that continues, and you have stagflation.

Last edited:
So as the resident grinch in this thread, I find the 10 year at 1.75% really concerning, considering we have 8%+ inflation and a Fed simultaneously tightening and starting QT. The bond market, which is considered the smartest market, is forecasting a recession. Coupled with high inflation, if that continues, and you have stagflation.
Fear trade.

Advertisement
Advertisement
So as the resident grinch in this thread, I find the 10 year at 2.75% really concerning, considering we have 8%+ inflation and a Fed simultaneously tightening and starting QT. The bond market, which is considered the smartest market, is forecasting a recession. Coupled with high inflation, if that continues, and you have stagflation.
In the video I posted, you have 2 guys that are very accurate at predicting recessions/downturns giving their thoughts... Worth the watch.

Maybe you or anyone here can explain the bond market. I understand prime rates, but the bond rates seem to be supply and demand driven. Like, for example, when longer terms yield less than shorter terms people freak out.

Advertisement
Back