Off-Topic Stock Market & Crypto Discussion

Great analysis here on the helium market from Haywood Securities

Also a new seeking alpha writeup....nothing new in this one.

3 supplemental wells to begin in January. New processing facility is modular, allowing essentially plug and play growth for other rare earth gasses or just additional daily throughput. Nothing earth shattering here, just dropping news. Going to add in the coming weeks.

Advertisement
I own ANC, both staked and LP. I own a speculative amount of KUJI.

Sold all my MINE, PSI, and Orion (and a few other Terra protocols) to add more LUNA under $40. I was working really hard to max out what I already had within the Lunasphere into Luna when it dropped because it was too good an opp. The rewards and airdrops that are coming down the pike should be massive.

The interesting thing about LUNA is its programmed. We KNOW there is going to be a ton of UST minted (Do is promising $10B by EOM) to support all these protocols that are launching, and we KNOW that means a ton of LUNA will get burned. I am counting on supply shock. Of course something could go wrong (bad actors, UST de-peg for some reason, bad launches, etc). But it's hard to imagine it not going a lot higher from here.

It's still so, so early. It's not even native on all exchanges yet. And UST adoption is in the early stages.

Make sure you follow him (Do Kwon) on twitter. Good follow as he tips stuff, he's a savage too. Posted that he was "bullish" tonight. Guessing we go higher, and soon.
Really appreciate the thorough response. I am very late to the game on crypto however I finally see the long term value in it with the way the world has begun to move politically over the past 1.5-2yrs/moving forward.

Im considering getting rid of all my protocols and going all in on Luna now as the more UST that will be made makes it inevitable for Luna to go up. Thinking I’ll get back into the protocol early 2022.

This has to ability to be $250+ per in 2022.

Really appreciate the thorough response. I am very late to the game on crypto however I finally see the long term value in it with the way the world has begun to move politically over the past 1.5-2yrs/moving forward.

Im considering getting rid of all my protocols and going all in on Luna now as the more UST that will be made makes it inevitable for Luna to go up. Thinking I’ll get back into the protocol early 2022.

My pleasure. I love talking about this stuff, it has me so excited. This thread is a good (and long) read. We've all made good money. LUNA and Galaxy Digital (trading OTC as BRPHF until it uplists to the NASDAQ in Q1) are my two favorite investments.

Also, expect a small LUNA selloff at $69 because this is who we are.

Edit: I am also long QRDO and KDA, which some might consider tangential to LUNA. And BTC snd ETH of course.

Last edited:

I've heard $2000 could be seen in the not too distant future. Even with this crazy run it is still only 1/10th of the market cap of Ether. A lot of very credible people think it should be closer to that valuation.

I've heard $2000 could be seen in the not too distant future. Even with this crazy run it is still only 1/10th of the market cap of Ether. A lot of very credible people think it should be closer to that valuation.

$2k sounds ambitious, but the mechanism for it to go parabolic is certainly there. FYI it's up to #11 crypto by market cap right now (over $68), and that's while it's burning an insane amount of LUNA every day (1.6M burned today alone). Can't wait for it to take out Doge and move into the top 10 finally. I've been calling for that since it was ranked in the 70's so it will be great to see another part of the thesis land.

$2k and I will buy naming rights for a position room at the Hecht and name it after this thread. :)

Advertisement
Advertisement
GLXY. I think this guy nailed it.

Seen it before and it’s an opp every time. It’s obvious.The timing is the only question mark. If they want to unload for another week or two or an hour or two. But it will absolutely rip when they’re done. I’m confident.

Fantastic opp IMO. I've been buying.

Don't know wen $40... but $40 no doubt. And onward.

BitGo.
Uplist.
AUM.

LFG.

Advertisement
GLXY. I think this guy nailed it.

Seen it before and it’s an opp every time. It’s obvious.The timing is the only question mark. If they want to unload for another week or two or an hour or two. But it will absolutely rip when they’re done. I’m confident.

Fantastic opp IMO. I've been buying.

Don't know wen $40... but $40 no doubt. And onward.

BitGo.
Uplist.
AUM.

LFG.

Took a new job, now I am waiting on my 401k rollover to fund my Roth - hope it stays down for at least another week so I can get overweight Galaxy in that account too! Bring me all the non taxable growth Novo!

24 hours:

BTC down 13%
ETH down 8.2%
ADA down 12.5%
XRP down 16.25%

LUNA at $65 as I type this. Which was the ATH way back on... Thursday.

Apex asset.

3:12pm EST EDIT: $74

Last edited:
Advertisement
What’s everyone’s favorite protocols to stake Luna/UST on? I feel like Kuji has the most upside with their APY.

Advertisement
Back