Off-Topic Stock Market & Crypto Discussion

Advertisement
Advertisement
Just sold some BTC and bought galaxy with it. Too good an opp not to.

Galaxy was already way underpriced vs BTC and other assets, but since the close Friday BTC is up 5-6% and GLXY is down 9%. Too good. Had to.
I may have to do the same. I'm super hesitant to pull anything out of my crypto holdings after the recent pullback though....there is definitely an emotional element there.

I may have to do the same. I'm super hesitant to pull anything out of my crypto holdings after the recent pullback though....there is definitely an emotional element there.

I know, I love my coins. But you are just trading coins for a crypto company... that owns coins... and parts of other crypto companies/startups/protocols, etc. And the business of crypto (trading, custodial, etc). So it's crypto to crypto. Just think of GLXY as a 3D rainbow electrified coin:).

I know, I love my coins. But you are just trading coins for a crypto company... that owns coins... and parts of other crypto companies/startups/protocols, etc. And the business of crypto (trading, custodial, etc). So it's crypto to crypto. Just think of GLXY as a 3D rainbow electrified coin:).
Right on, I'm with ya. I'm just going to have to suck it up and shop the sale LOL.

Advertisement
@Cryptical Envelopment - VFF taking a dadgum beating here and has been for so long....you buying still? I don't see any real reason for the stock getting squashed so much. You obviously know a lot about the company - is there anything that you know that could explain? Or is this still a BTMFD opportunity?

@Cryptical Envelopment - VFF taking a dadgum beating here and has been for so long....you buying still? I don't see any real reason for the stock getting squashed so much. You obviously know a lot about the company - is there anything that you know that could explain? Or is this still a BTMFD opportunity?

Yes bought calls and common this week. As I mentioned, biotech and cannabis were two of the only sectors that ended up down overall this year, so its an opportunity for people to book losses to offset other gains before they buy it back. It's getting dragged by the sector.

It's so thin, it can get beaten down or rocket easily. I am trusting may thesis, nothing has changed, still love it, love their future, lots of catalysts coming IMO.

Buy low sell high.

Last edited:
Advertisement
Advertisement
It seems like LUNA is going to be the next big thing. The UST Universe is so interesting.
You a LUNA-Tic?

Oh yeah. Started my bag way back under $4. Search "LUNA" by my user name with the search function and you will find 300x posts here about it. :)

After this past week's run, it's now my largest holding. And I am including stocks too.

Last edited:
Oh yeah. Started my bag way back under $4. Search "LUNA" by my user name with the search function and you will find 300x posts here about it. :)

After this past week's run, it's now my largest holding. And I am including stocks too.
Thats incredible. Good for you man. I love to see it.

What are your thoughts long term on LUNA? I know thats a loaded question but I've recently been turned on to it & got in around $50.

In a few other sub coins like KUJI ANC MINE PSI & ORION. But heavily invested in LUNA.

Thats incredible. Good for you man. I love to see it.

What are your thoughts long term on LUNA? I know thats a loaded question but I've recently been turned on to it & got in around $50.

In a few other sub coins like KUJI ANC MINE PSI & ORION. But heavily invested in LUNA.

I own ANC, both staked and LP. I own a speculative amount of KUJI.

Sold all my MINE, PSI, and Orion (and a few other Terra protocols) to add more LUNA under $40. I was working really hard to max out what I already had within the Lunasphere into Luna when it dropped because it was too good an opp. The rewards and airdrops that are coming down the pike should be massive.

The interesting thing about LUNA is its programmed. We KNOW there is going to be a ton of UST minted (Do is promising $10B by EOM) to support all these protocols that are launching, and we KNOW that means a ton of LUNA will get burned. I am counting on supply shock. Of course something could go wrong (bad actors, UST de-peg for some reason, bad launches, etc). But it's hard to imagine it not going a lot higher from here.

It's still so, so early. It's not even native on all exchanges yet. And UST adoption is in the early stages.

Make sure you follow him (Do Kwon) on twitter. Good follow as he tips stuff, he's a savage too. Posted that he was "bullish" tonight. Guessing we go higher, and soon.

Advertisement
Back