Off-Topic Stock Market & Crypto Discussion

Advertisement
Very nice!

I got rid of my AAPL (dead money) and bought MRNA (one of the best trades I've ever done). I still think it's dead money unless they come out with Apple car.

Hey AAPL is up 14% over the last three months! Plus a small DIV. AAPL is the greatest company on Earth. Hardly dead.

Bit I don't know when you bought and sold MNRA so maybe selling it was good for you.

Great analysis here on the helium market from Haywood Securities

Also a new seeking alpha writeup....nothing new in this one.

Hey AAPL is up 14% over the last three months! Plus a small DIV. AAPL is the greatest company on Earth. Hardly dead.

Bit I don't know when you bought and sold MNRA so maybe selling it was good for you.
I got back in AAPL 2 months ago. Just darn luck here.

I'm a momentum investor. I often get in and out of stocks many times over. Sold out of Galaxy right after earnings, but of course I'll be buying back in big time soon.

I do have some concerns with BRPHF. What's your opinion on all the competition heating up, the "key Man" concern and the delays with uplisting and Bitgo (seems like a miscalculation or was Novogratz thinking buyout)?

Always value your opinion.

Advertisement
I got back in AAPL 2 months ago. Just darn luck here.

I'm a momentum investor. I often get in and out of stocks many times over. Sold out of Galaxy right after earnings, but of course I'll be buying back in big time soon.

I do have some concerns with BRPHF. What's your opinion on all the competition heating up, the "key Man" concern and the delays with uplisting and Bitgo (seems like a miscalculation or was Novogratz thinking buyout)?

Always value your opinion.

Great to hear! I am not a good enough market timer to play those games. Never have been. I like to buy quarters for dimes that I think will be worth dollars one day and trust my thesis while adding more on dips.

Key man: is what it is. Jobs, Gates, Musk, Kwon, Novo. When you invest in genius business people you are exposed to the genius business person dying, etc. That said, Novo is relatively young for a man of his stature, is in pretty good shape, lives well as in a well-rounded billionaire zero fvcks private jet and yachts life which decreases stress, and he seems very happy. He is also owns ~70% of the company so our interested are certainly aligned with his. All this said, he has also created an incredible bench of talent including two home-run co-presidents among other top shelf execs, and honestly, I think they could sustain if he had to step down. Frankly I don't think he is too deep in the nitty gritty these days. He tweets and pods a lot. Kind of wants to be famous, but whatever. He has, in his words, some of the smartest young people working for him who probably know more about their specialty than he does.

Competition: Success breeds it. It is what it is. But the sector is growing exponentially so there is plenty of room, and they certainly have first-mover advantage, endless funding, and again, a very, very talented bench.

Uplist and Bitgo: I have zero concerns. As my first real estate attorney told me when I bought my first home many years ago: "Please stop calling me every day, things close when they are ready to close. Everything is fine. I'll call you!"

I am as bullish as ever. Did you see that MoM AUM jump?? Of course the share price is still very much beholden to how crypto is doing. There is no denying that. But that is a good thing to me. That said, and I have no concrete evidence of this, I personally *THINK* they have a few aces up their sleeves that they are holding for a post-close/uplist pump. I think they have quite a few 100x VC investments in their pocket. There is a lot we don't know about their holdings IMO and I think they are saving those bullets.

GLXY and DME to NASDAQ in '22 LFG.

Great to hear! I am not a good enough market timer to play those games. Never have been. I like to buy quarters for dimes that I think will be worth dollars one day and trust my thesis while adding more on dips.

Key man: is what it is. Jobs, Gates, Musk, Kwon, Novo. When you invest in genius business people you are exposed to the genius business person dying, etc. That said, Novo is relatively young for a man of his stature, is in pretty good shape, lives well as in a well-rounded billionaire zero fvcks private jet and yachts life which decreases stress, and he seems very happy. He is also owns ~70% of the company so our interested are certainly aligned with his. All this said, he has also created an incredible bench of talent including two home-run co-presidents among other top shelf execs, and honestly, I think they could sustain if he had to step down. Frankly I don't think he is too deep in the nitty gritty these days. He tweets and pods a lot. Kind of wants to be famous, but whatever. He has, in his words, some of the smartest young people working for him who probably know more about their specialty than he does.

Competition: Success breeds it. It is what it is. But the sector is growing exponentially so there is plenty of room, and they certainly have first-mover advantage, endless funding, and again, a very, very talented bench.

Uplist and Bitgo: I have zero concerns. As my first real estate attorney told me when I bought my first home many years ago: "Please stop calling me every day, things close when they are ready to close. Everything is fine. I'll call you!"

I am as bullish as ever. Did you see that MoM AUM jump?? Of course the share price is still very much beholden to how crypto is doing. There is no denying that. But that is a good thing to me. That said, and I have no concrete evidence of this, I personally *THINK* they have a few aces up their sleeves that they are holding for a post-close/uplist pump. I think they have quite a few 100x VC investments in their pocket. There is a lot we don't know about their holdings IMO and I think they are saving those bullets.

GLXY and DME to NASDAQ in '22 LFG.
Yeah some obscene numbers they have going on.

I think Novo's investment in the Metaverse may dwarf their other investments some day.

We'll see.

Advertisement
Yes, very nice. Even nicer was you recommending LUNA at I think $4 or $5.

She's a beast. I think it's going to go a lot higher. I am still buying the dips.

Back to GLXY:

Oh look who is providing custody for this. :)

"Transactions will be carried out on the Bitstamp crypto exchange, which is one of the five largest licensed crypto exchanges in the world. Customers' crypto assets will be securely held on the BitGo platform, part of the Galaxy Digital Group (GLXY.TO)."

Advertisement
Advertisement
Missed this original post of yours - I'm going to look into it.
Very volatile. Look for $2.15-2.25 range or lower if you want to be aggressive.

This is one is WAY EARLY and HIGHLY SPECULATIVE. But the tech is real. I’ve actually even used the protocol myself already to try to buy liquidated LUNA.

I made a pretty aggressive play on PLBY in advance of their "centerfold" app release....

Counting on some ****ies to bring home the bacon.

Advertisement
Back