Off-Topic Stock Market & Crypto Discussion

Advertisement
Any takes on Roku? Down big. I own lots. But losing lots. Thinking of buying more. ER looked great and drops 11%

Are we still holding Desert Mountain?

Reading through the new release expected completion of the facility looks to be end of June/Early July. Again another 2 month delay from a couple months ago, overall a 6 month delay from what they projected back in January 2021. Once the facility is running we're still talking probably 45-90 days of testing and tweaking before the facility is at full production.

I don't want to put any lipstick on it's current pig status but the thesis remains sound, the financials are sound. and they're still finding commercial helium. There are 4-6 more wells that should come online before the production facility is completed but at this point i'm not banking on them taking us to prior price levels since the market seems to be demanding revenues and less delays.

I'm not selling, i'll be adding early January, and i don't expect to sell anything in 2022 now.

The market cap ended the day @ 107million. DME has 24million in cash reserves, 3 proven wells , a production facility in process and 60+ more wells. The delays and opportunity cost sucks but the long term vision hasn't been altered because of recent price action.

Advertisement
Reading through the new release expected completion of the facility looks to be end of June/Early July. Again another 2 month delay from a couple months ago, overall a 6 month delay from what they projected back in January 2021. Once the facility is running we're still talking probably 45-90 days of testing and tweaking before the facility is at full production.

I don't want to put any lipstick on it's current pig status but the thesis remains sound, the financials are sound. and they're still finding commercial helium. There are 4-6 more wells that should come online before the production facility is completed but at this point i'm not banking on them taking us to prior price levels since the market seems to be demanding revenues and less delays.

I'm not selling, i'll be adding early January, and i don't expect to sell anything in 2022 now.

The market cap ended the day @ 107million. DME has 24million in cash reserves, 3 proven wells , a production facility in process and 60+ more wells. The delays and opportunity cost sucks but the long term vision hasn't been altered because of recent price action.
My man. I’m a buyer today.

Any takes on Roku? Down big. I own lots. But losing lots. Thinking of buying more. ER looked great and drops 11%

Myself personally - I Love ROKU. I love my devices and I love the stock. However…analysts don’t agree and honestly I have a hard time laying out a real revenue growth vision for where they could go from here. I am tempted to buy…but they have had a great run for a while and pullback was inevitable at some point. For now I think I’m going to watch from the sidelines and see what they say in the short term.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Advertisement
can you buy some BTC so it can go up and BRP can fly...

:rk5i6fxwjlgev5j6.jpg:

I wish I had that power, bud. I'd buy some more TRIT right now (I'm still salty). But be assured, BTC is my largest crypto holding.

****, in order of current market value:

BTC
ETH
Galaxy stock (crypto adjacent)
LUNA

Those are my Mt. Rushmore's.

After that:

KDA
CELO
LINK
ANC
QRDO
KUJI

My guess is this time next year the market value order for my top 4 will be:

LUNA
Galaxy
ETH
BTC

No BS.

Reaching peak tax loss harvesting season in biotech and cannabis stuff this week, they are two of the only sectors that are down that people can take losses in before they buy back. Some great opps developing, keep your eyes open.

Advertisement
Back