Off-Topic Stock Market & Crypto Discussion

Advertisement
I bought all the dips on the way down to $11 which made me so overweight it isn't even funny. I must say this past week or 2 has been amazing :) . Cant wait to see where it goes based on : "ER is coming. BitGo close is coming. Uplist is coming."
Holy schinkes i might be able to retire early!!!

I bought all the dips on the way down to $11 which made me so overweight it isn't even funny. I must say this past week or 2 has been amazing :) . Cant wait to see where it goes based on : "ER is coming. BitGo close is coming. Uplist is coming."
Cryptical recommended Galaxy all the way back at $1.58. I didn't start buying until around $7. Amazing and I think we're just starting up.

Less crypto/growth than many recs on here, but at what level does Visa become a no brainer for a long term hold? It is down to 207-208.

Legend. Way to trust the thesis, buy the dips. and 💎 hand it!

Also,

Advertisement
Looks like Rivian is finally IPO’ing next week ($57-62 per share according to Barron’s). I am incredibly bullish on this company

Took a position in $KDA (crypto) and have been adding in the $4s, $5s, and at $7. That is all. Very early and speculative. But a lot of potential. It's been on a tear. I should have had some in the $2s but I got distracted with some travel.

$13

+151%

Throw another one up on the board, Georgie!!

Advertisement
$13

+151%

Anything that cause it to pump 40 percent in an hour and a half? I like the project just think they’re super early in their development. Saw you posted back a couple weeks ago and cryptorus has been name dropping them as well for a few weeks here and there.

Was thinking about buying in but got side tracked today and didn’t want to fomo in especially now.

Wondering what caused it to flux.

Anything that cause it to pump 40 percent in an hour and a half? I like the project just think they’re super early in their development. Saw you posted back a couple weeks ago and cryptorus has been name dropping them as well for a few weeks here and there.

Was thinking about buying in but got side tracked today and didn’t want to fomo in especially now.

Wondering what caused it to flux.

Discovery + news + pump. And the tech seems to be there. A lot to get excited about. I see $50 by 2022.

Along with announcement of bridging to ETH today, KDA said they were committed to expanding to other layer-1 protocols such as Terra ( 👊 ), Polkadot, Celo ( :) ) Cosmos, and more.

Not to get ahead of myself, but this could be the next Sol or Luna. Hardly a sure thing, but the potential is there.

What platform do you use? I only have Coinbase so I’m extremely limited. Thanks.

I use whatever I need to use to get what I want asap. I've used many different ones depending on what I am trying to get. Be prepared. Don't wait for what you want to make it to Coinbase or you will get left behind. KuCoin is where I bought KDA and is a good way to get ahold of some alts early sometimes.

Last edited:
Advertisement
Took a position in $KDA (crypto) and have been adding in the $4s, $5s, and at $7. That is all. Very early and speculative. But a lot of potential. It's been on a tear. I should have had some in the $2s but I got distracted with some travel.

$13

+151%

Hit $25, "crashed" to $17.xx, it's sitting around $20, with the fanboys and shorts seemingly at war.

Last edited:
VFF with a good qtr

Attachments

• Screenshot_20211109-074825_Chrome.jpg
    Screenshot_20211109-074825_Chrome.jpg
    721.7 KB · Views: 11
Advertisement
Bonus hit. What to add in this bloated market?

Congrats!

Broken record:

This will probably jinx it, so I am a moron, but I have a belief, based on a lot of sensible evidence, that Terra (LUNA) is going to go ape**** over the next 12 or so weeks. Could start any day now. I know I've been pushing it since $6 so it seems hards to swallow, but this could be a game-changing bet, even here around $50. I think there is going to be a burn supply shock and massive buy volume.

I bought more KDA in the $16's today.

I also still think Galaxy is VERY undervalued, even in the $30's here, especially with the catalysts that are coming.

I like some ADAP under $5.30. It's volatile so you can put a limit order in and probably hit.

Same with LPTX here around $2.50 fwiw.

Last edited:
Congrats!

Broken record:

This will probably jinx it, so I am a moron, but I have a believe, based on a lot of sensible evidence, that Terra (LUNA) is going to go ape**** over the next 12 or so weeks. Could start any day now. I know I've been pushing it since $6 so it seems hards to swallow, but this could be a game-changing bet, even here around $50. I think there is going to be a burn supply shock and massive buy volume.

I bought more KDA in the $16's today.

I also still think Galaxy is VERY undervalued, even in the $30's here, especially with the catalysts that are coming.

I like some ADAP under $5.30. It's volatile so you can put a limit order in and probably hit.

Same with LPTX here around $2.50 fwiw.
So for Luna, can my underdeveloped brain just do it on coin base? I think this is the one that you do all sorts of crazy stuff well beyond my comprehension beyond owning the coin itself.

I actually added realized I had a bit of loose cash in an account yesterday and added a little more galaxy. And visa today. Seems VERY oversold with the holidays around the corner and international travel getting ready to fully open back up.

Advertisement
Back