Off-Topic Stock Market & Crypto Discussion

Advertisement
Awesome, thanks for passing that along. Always good to hear people are getting it. Have a link?

And as you know I think it's inevitable. I've bought it as low as $1.20 and as high as $20.02. If this and LUNA hit big I'll build the team a waterslide at the Soffer Indoor. : )
LMAO!

Seeking Alpha.

A little more info. ITG has been buying up a lot of Galaxy and more importantly, (in my opinion), Novogratz was asked when he'll start promoting BRPHF? He responeed that once uplifting occurs, he will absolutely promote the stock big time (not exact quote).

LMAO!

Seeking Alpha.

A little more info. ITG has been buying up a lot of Galaxy and more importantly, (in my opinion), Novogratz was asked when he'll start promoting BRPHF? He responeed that once uplifting occurs, he will absolutely promote the stock big time (not exact quote).

Yeah he was getting called out on twitter for going radio silent on GLXY. Morons don't get it. Quiet period. Let them close the acquisition. Let them uplist. And then let's pump.

Imagine if they crush Q3 ER, announce date of bitgo close, and up list all at once?

tsunami GIF

Last edited:
Yeah he was getting called out on twitter for going radio silent on GLXY. Morons don't get it. Quiet period. Let them close the acquisition. Let them uplist. And then let's pump.

Imagine if they crush Q3 ER, announce date of bitgo close, and up list all at once?

tsunami GIF
****. Forgot the biggest development. Regulators in serious talks to allow digital assets on balance sheets. Galaxy has 1 billion BTC alone, not to mention all the other crypto. Now financial markets will be able to properly value Galaxy.

****. Forgot the biggest development. Regulators in serious talks to allow digital assets on balance sheets. Galaxy has 1 billion BTC alone, not to mention all the other crypto. Now financial markets will be able to properly value Galaxy.

They have so much that is not being factored in by the market. They were one of the earliest investors in BAKT. Luna, Solana, it goes on.

GLXY is up 75% in ~10 days. Insane. Still WAY undervalued. The way it lagged was a f'ing gift. I hope everyone BDFD.

Advertisement
"Triterras Announces Audit Committee Investigation Has Concluded Allegations In Jan. Short Report 'lack either factual support or material basis' And ' do not require additional action by the Company.'"

FYI I took some TRITW off at 1.80 today towards the close. Wanted to reduce my exposure.

Who the F knows? I had some as what I called "insurance against idiocy" and I doubled and sold them. Obviously wish I had not sold. Never let your idiot insurance lapse.

Why not take $10k off the table so you lock in a double at least? Let the rest ride if you want to stay in. Or do the opposite if you feel more inclined to lock in profits. Take $23k off.
This is excellent advice IMO. If you want to keep riding the wave, I would at the very least take out your cost basis and play with the house money.

I personally have not and will not buy SHIB and that's probably shame on me. I just can't get aboard that train.

I rolled out some long calls to 2024...including AAPL. Figures they come in with their first ****** quarter in 5 years after I do that LOL.

Advertisement
What page of this thread is the pulls/puts explanation on? I have a small amount of money to have a go at this stuff.

METC all time high, posted back when it was 8 and their earnings report comes out Wednesday, still looking to hit 30+ MINIMUM, could hit 45 and if things go well would sell at 70

Some long term holds are SONO, plenty of cash on hand, ran properly

Might laugh but also SKX, yes Skechers another company that runs itself correctly and is undervalued even though do everything the right way

Advertisement
DEFTF (OTC), is similar to Galaxy. Their focus seems to be more narrow, in that they bridge the gap between traditional capital markets and defi. At $2.65. This is a recommendation from a friend and I'm seriously considering it. Do your DD if interested.

TRIT/W... the gift that keeps on giving. They have until Dec. 1 to report their earnings but everyone expected today so when they didn't drop them the stocks got hammered.

Once we see the ER, we’ll know. Company is clearly run by a bunch of guys who can't get out of their own way from an IR standpoint, but I still think what they’re doing has long term potential.

Advertisement
TRIT/W... the gift that keeps on giving. They have until Dec. 1 to report their earnings but everyone expected today so when they didn't drop them the stocks got hammered.

Once we see the ER, we’ll know. Company is clearly run by a bunch of guys who can't get out of their own way from an IR standpoint, but I still think what they’re doing has long term potential.
Is Trit being run by the Miami BoT?!

Galaxy (BRPHF) up another 12% today to just shy of $30. It's up 82% from it's October 19th dip, and almost 100% since late-Sept. Everyone who bought it here when we first started discussing it should be 10x-15x on it right now, at least on their first traunch.

Oh, they also just announced 42% AUM growth month over month... as in 30 days... as of 10/30... AFTER the bell!

ER is coming. BitGo close is coming. Uplist is coming. LFG!!

Last edited:
Galaxy (BRPHF) up another 12% today to just shy of $30. It's up 82% from it's October 19th dip, and almost 100% since late-Sept. Everyone who bought it here when we first started discussing it should be 10x-15x on it right now, at least on their first traunch.

Oh, they also just announced 42% AUM growth month over month... as in 30 days... as of 10/30... AFTER the bell!

ER is coming. BitGo close is coming. Uplist is coming. LFG!!
There is just so much money to be made in the crypto space right now it's mind boggling!

Advertisement
Back