Off-Topic Stock Market & Crypto Discussion

So for Luna, can my underdeveloped brain just do it on coin base? I think this is the one that you do all sorts of crazy stuff well beyond my comprehension beyond owning the coin itself.

I actually added realized I had a bit of loose cash in an account yesterday and added a little more galaxy. And visa today. Seems VERY oversold with the holidays around the corner and international travel getting ready to fully open back up.

No @ CB.

Maybe KUCoin these days?

I mean, this is probably nothing… click and read thread:

Advertisement
So for Luna, can my underdeveloped brain just do it on coin base? I think this is the one that you do all sorts of crazy stuff well beyond my comprehension beyond owning the coin itself.

I actually added realized I had a bit of loose cash in an account yesterday and added a little more galaxy. And visa today. Seems VERY oversold with the holidays around the corner and international travel getting ready to fully open back up.

BTC, ETH, LUNA, LINK, SOL, all held by GLXY, and most else up. And Galaxy... down. Probably because of silly COIN sympathies. Makes it an even better buy right now IMO.

I'll take a look after the lockup expires.

Also let's see where it opens. $78 is the IPO price.
I have been so excited about this company but after looking at the numbers…and seeing that we’ll be around $110 when it hits the market any minute…I’m going to wait. I still want a piece of this pie - and I sure as **** want one of those trucks - as I see them being BIGLY successful long term but the valuation is astronomical considering their current pre-mass production status.

Advertisement

Re: LUNA, there is a path to obtaining LUNA through Coinbase but it is multi layered and requires conversions that require exorbitant gas fees on the Ethereum network. Have to first buy the UST token, etc etc

If you’re interested PM me as I can walk you through it (it’s how I got my LUNA to Terra Station), but I don’t necessarily recommend it as it is an (overly) expensive process.

Re: LUNA, there is a path to obtaining LUNA through Coinbase but it is multi layered and requires conversions that require exorbitant gas fees on the Ethereum network. Have to first buy the UST token, etc etc

If you’re interested PM me as I can walk you through it (it’s how I got my LUNA to Terra Station), but I don’t necessarily recommend it as it is an (overly) expensive process.

Via MIR?

FYI if you buy the ERC (non-native) version that you can easily get on Gemini, I am pretty sure this would work... I hate Chrome but if I write use Chrome use Chrome. There isn't wiggle room. Maybe would work for CB, no?

Pre-step: station.terra.money is where you create a terra station wallet first which will become your home for all LUNA-verse stuff to some extent. You can do it on Chrome or DL on iphone.

Step 1: Download meta mask using desktop chrome and create new wallet via metamask.io and use chrome extension. Use all typical seed phrase security precautions.

Step 2: Bridge.terra.money -> connect meta mask wallet

Step 3: Send erc20 LUNA from Gemini, etc. to Meta Mask LUNA address

Import Luna token on Meta Mask. “Account details” and copy address, paste into recipient address on Gemini (or scan QR code) to confirm sending to proper wallet address.

Step 4: Once LUNA is in meta mask wallet, use Bridge to convert from Ethereum blockchain to Terra blockchain

NOTE: you will need a small balance of ETH in your meta mask wallet to cover gas fees in order to bridge. Use same steps noted in step 3 to move ETH from Gemini (or any other exchange) into meta mask wallet.

IMPORTANT: I know people who have done this but I have not myself. All my LUNA is native.

Advertisement
Anyone able to explain the price difference with Coinbase IOTX? Seems like an older token version....if so is one or the other a better long term investment?

Advertisement
Great news on AGEN and INKT... how does it go...rocket ship rocket ship...to the moon..buy tendies.. or whatever...

Added to $KDA @ $16

Took new speculative positions in $QRDO at $7 and $FLUX at $2.01

Continuously staking my daily LUNA, PSI, ANC, MINE, VKR, etc. rewards. Build that bag.

All crypto. Hold BTC and ETH forever.

Advertisement
Great news on AGEN and INKT... how does it go...rocket ship rocket ship...to the moon..buy tendies.. or whatever...

Biotech getting crushed. Great opp in AGEN right now. Common, calls.$3.90.

GLXY call updates (adding key edits as they come):

first quarter close + uplist.

1000%+ y/y q3 net income growth, 50mm to 500mm+

“giant wall of capital ready to deploy to the sector once regulatory clarity comes”

mining BTC at sub $10k per coin cost

bitgo went from 35bn under custody to 64bn in November

Galaxy said income for the fourth quarter of this year currently stands at $400 million for the period Sept. 30 to Nov. 12.

*If they sell the news today, ****1ng buy buy buy.

Edit: Started up 3%+ now selling off lol. TSX games are so easy.

Last edited:
Advertisement
Back