Still not drafted: Pinckney

Advertisement
Pink will make a squad. He’s not dynamic but he’s a steady WLB. Needs to focus much more on his craft though and STAY THE **** OUT OF THE CLUBS!

That said, our seniors were what they were. I’m disappointed in our Juniors. Not a single one of those guys should have declared early. Each one needed another year. JT, Garvin and Bandy especially. I’m generally only in the camp of RBs declaring early given their short shelf life so I cut DJ some slack.

Sad to see this happen year in, year out.
DeeJay absolutely made the right decision

4th round pick and who knows what Mccloud will do. So fake news.
Gotta ageee that’s a respectable round given Shaqs athleticism and his potential coming out of HS

Pink should have been at least a late round draft pick but I think NFL teams poked around and know ole boy like to party and play too much rather than work on his craft

Gotta ageee that’s a respectable round given Shaqs athleticism and his potential coming out of HS

Pink should have been at least a late round draft pick but I think NFL teams poked around and know ole boy like to party and play too much rather than work on his craft
He’s hurt too

At this point, I'm hoping he's not drafted so that he get's his best opportunity

Whatever happened, happened. Just sucks to a guy who came back to give us something not get something back in return. At least, what he wanted.

Came back? LOL. Being undrafted wasn’t bc of an injury. He came back because he would have been undrafted last year too.

Advertisement
Came back? LOL. Being undrafted wasn’t bc of an injury. He came back because he would have been undrafted last year too.
facts we got old school big t rex arm linebackers, while clemson and every other elite team sending anthony barr cj mosley types. We always have fat trex arm linebackers.

Advertisement
facts we got old school big t rex arm linebackers, while clemson and every other elite team sending anthony barr cj mosley types. We always have fat trex arm linebackers.
ehhh.. not sure how much that matters. Vilma and Perryman were that same body type. Huff and Brooks are more the type you covet, so we'll see if that matters.

ehhh.. not sure how much that matters. Vilma and Perryman were that same body type. Huff and Brooks are more the type you covet, so we'll see if that matters.
Lol to all the idiots on here comparing Shaq to Perryman. I know this has nothing to do with what you said but when you mentioned Perryman, I had to throw that out there.

that back end position has changed so much in the modern era

He gave us some good games and moments. I don't see NFL as his future, so what? That's the case with the majority of all teams, even the elites.

While getting back to our old form of numerous high end draft picks would be great, I'm sick and tired of people acting like the NFL is the end all be all. Sure, I want out guys to carve out a place in it, but it doesn't make me any less of a fan for their time here.

All your fan disappointment pales in comparison to his right now. Time to get over yourselves.

Advertisement
What are you talking about, man? Nearly every single post on different threads is the same message from you. Something something *****ing about our coaching staff and adoring something (even if it’s not true) about another team. Clemson sending elite LBs to the league? They’ve sent like 4 LBs to the league in the last 12 years, one of those is a Safety (Muse) whose on-field limitations likely necessitate a move to LB, and another is a freak hybrid S/OLB (Simmons). Anthony Barr? He played at UCLA. Elite team? UCLA has had 4 straight losing seasons. I’m not even commenting at your non-stop whining. At least make your comments accurately fit your narrative.

Vilma was never ever as thick as Quarterman or Perryman, please.

At this point, I'm hoping he's not drafted so that he get's his best opportunity

Whatever happened, happened. Just sucks to a guy who came back to give us something not get something back in return. At least, what he wanted.
I still dont think he has signed with anyone has he??? I think he was actually their best LB but not the best size.

Advertisement

Pinckney's body doesn't exactly scream diet and conditioning.

Advertisement
Back