Stephon Wynn Jr. in the portal

Status
Not open for further replies.
@PIPO

Come Here Lets Go GIF by The Late Late Show with James Corden

Advertisement
Just STFU!!! You don't know anything. You trying to h8de behind Mario. He made portal additions to fill in the holes. They got a couple more coming. That's it!!!

He isn't replacing the whole roster you clown *** ****!!!
It was said when he was hired he is looking to flip the d-line room and LB room. It will be done through the portal and hs recruits. It’s more than a couple cribby just said another d-line name might be popping up lol but I’m hiding behind Mario. Stfu and keep crying and take that mediocre shît somewhere else we trying to win over here

It was said when he was hired he is looking to flip the d-line room and LB room. It will be done through the portal and hs recruits. It’s more than a couple cribby just said another d-line name might be popping up lol but I’m hiding behind Mario. Stfu and keep crying and take that mediocre shît somewhere else we trying to win over here
We have a bunch of 260-280 DL from the portal. Where's the 330 guy pushing Miller out who you claim he's terrible? Where 's that 330 run stuffer from the portal???
Huh?? Crickets!!!

You the only one whose cheeks!!! Ain't played a lick of football in your life. Can't do what these young men do so you hate on them to boost your low self esteem ***.

I'm done. I have better things to do on my Friday night then argue with FAKE Canes fans.

Last edited:
Advertisement
Advertisement
Miller isn’t even a run stuffer. He plays like he think he is a 3tech
He played where they put him in Manny's defense. He and Alan Haye I believe are the 1-technique guys.

My point was that this guy was trashing our players calling himself a fan. It's OK to critique and criticize, but not trash. Everyone has value.

We've only had 1 guy transfer out from the DL and that was Nesta who would have played. I believe Mouton transferred under Manny, but even if it was under Mario, that would make 2. Everyone else graduated. Their isn't this wholesale replacement pushing guys out of the program that OP was referring to.

The transfers are filling holes that Manny left from his lack of recruiting leaving the numbers low at several positions. The transfers may become starters, but that doesn't make the other guys trash. You need a least 2 deep strong to have a top teir team. That’s what Mario is building.

These young men sweat and bleed on Greentree. In the classroom they put in the work as well. Whether they achieve someone else's expectations doesn't make them any less a Miami Hurricane.

We have so called fans calling players trash as if they are the ones to decide whose a Miami Hurricane and whose not. Acting like they have blood and sweat in this program. All former players have blood and sweat in this program. They have the right to "trash" their brothers, but they never would. So, how is it that people outside the program who call themselves Canes fans, think it's their God given right to do so?
Like so many, I'm just a fan. I didn't goto UM. I'm just happy that the University of Miami and its Athletic Department embrace the fans in its community as part of the UM family. That's what make Miami special. It wasn't always like that and fans should keep that in mind.

Last edited:
He played where they put him in Manny's defense. He and Alan Haye I believe are the 1-technique guys.

My point was that this guy was trashing our players calling himself a fan. It's OK to critique and criticize, but not trash. Everyone has value.

We've only had 1 guy transfer out from the DL and that was Nesta who would have played. I believe Mouton transferred under Manny, but even if it was under Mario, that would make 2. Everyone else graduated. Their isn't this wholesale replacement OP was referring to.

The transfers are filling holes that Manny left from his lack of recruiting leaving the numbers low at several positions. The transfers may become starters, but that doesn't make the other guys trash. You need a least 2 deep strong to have a top teir team. That’s what Mario is building.

These young men sweat and bleed on Greentree. In the classroom they put in the work as well. Whether they achieve someone else's expectations doesn't make them any less a Miami Hurricane.

We have so called fans calling players trash as if they are the ones to decide whose a Miami Hurricane and whose not. Acting like they have blood and sweat in this program. All former players have blood and sweat in this program. They have the right to "trash" their brothers, but they never would. So, how is it that people outside the program who call themselves Canes fans, think it's their God given right to do so?
Like so many, I'm just a fan. I didn't goto UM. I'm just happy that the University of Miami and its Athletic Department embrace the fans in its community as part of the UM family. That's what make Miami special. It wasn't always like that and fans should keep that in mind.

Lol. We can say a kid hasn’t been very good at football. That doesn’t make us any less of fans. I spend way too much time, energy and money invested in this program. I also have eyes and can tell people Restrepo isn’t a number one and we should be trying to upgrade the reviver room. Or that Miller, while an “underrated” recruit when he came in, hasn’t really lived up to the hype of the fans. I’ve never once noticed him in a game and I have decent seats.

We get it tho. You’re the Number1Fanboi and every player is a hall of famer.

Advertisement
Lol. We can say a kid hasn’t been very good at football. That doesn’t make us any less of fans. I spend way too much time, energy and money invested in this program. I also have eyes and can tell people Restrepo isn’t a number one and we should be trying to upgrade the reviver room. Or that Miller, while an “underrated” recruit when he came in, hasn’t really lived up to the hype of the fans. I’ve never once noticed him in a game and I have decent seats.

We get it tho. You’re the Number1Fanboi and every player is a hall of famer.
Another phucking idiot!!! We need a transfer portal for the fanbase.

Advertisement
LMAO!!! Internet tough. I go 6'2" 285. Good luck with that.
Calling me Internet tough guy while you list your size, which btw is my exact measurements, is rich. Lmao. You’re most likely a low IQ 17 year old whose only identity is his attachment to UM because his dad who is no longer in his life was a fan too.

Calling me Internet tough guy while you list your size, which btw is my exact measurements, is rich. Lmao. You’re most likely a low IQ 17 year old whose only identity is his attachment to UM because his dad who is no longer in his life was a fan too.
Lmao **** man, y'all some big mofos on here. Y'all would probably think I'm a kid if y'all was to see me.

I’m also dying at the thought of you seeing a comment about Sparta kicking someone into a fake portal that transports you to a different fan base and being like

“them fighting words you couldn’t kick me into that portal!!!!”

Do you solely breathe out of your mouth?

Lmao **** man, y'all some big mofos on here. Y'all would probably think I'm a kid if y'all was to see me.
I don’t wanna be this big lol. We just had our first kid and pizzas and delivery dudes has been the diet for the past 10 months. I need to get back to 240.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
Back