Stephon Wynn Jr. in the portal

Status
Not open for further replies.
I understand you but that WR actually produced during his time at the school he was at.
I am not advocating anymore for taking a DT that is apparently lazy, but that position hasn't really produced at Bama for the last 3 seasons since they had a monster there that went 3rd overall. The other two guys in the rotation last year at that spot combined for 43 tackles in 11 appearances each to his 5 in 4.

Advertisement
I am not advocating anymore for taking a DT that is apparently lazy, but that position hasn't really produced at Bama for the last 3 seasons since they had a monster there that went 3rd overall. The other two guys in the rotation last year at that spot combined for 43 tackles in 11 appearances each to his 5 in 4.
He doesn’t lack talent, he lacks drive. One issue tho is his first step, but idk if that’s bc of added weight or not. I’ll find out more tonight for y’all. His recruitment was interesting bc Clemson fans will say he didn’t want to play DT which Dabo told him that’s what he would play so he went to Bama. That isn’t true, he didn’t mind playing DT… obviously. Dabo thought he had him in the bag and didn’t recruit him hard bc his parents are Clemson alum.

Advertisement
Lol True but does that mean he wouldn’t be an upgrade over Jordan Miller at Miami?
Even if he plays 20-25 plays a game… it’s a 300 pound body….. better than nothing…. If y’all wanna wait for something better I’m all ears

Advertisement
Advertisement
Even if he plays 20-25 plays a game… it’s a 300 pound body….. better than nothing…. If y’all wanna wait for something better I’m all ears

6 of our 9 transfers have been from the Class of 2020, meaning they have multiple years of eligibility left. Ladson was from 2019. Lichtenstein and Moultrie are Class of 2017.

Compare Miller’s stats with Wynn’s...

Who’s been more productive?

He’s not an upgrade, he’s actually a downgrade.

Yall think Bama has colder ice or something lol, players that aren’t good there aren’t going to be good here.
Different schemes. Bama d-line wasn’t asked to just get In the backfield like in diaz defense. He had to eat blocks. So u mean to tell me he can’t come here and hold up vs the run and eat up space?

6 of our 9 transfers have been from the Class of 2020, meaning they have multiple years of eligibility left. Ladson was from 2019. Lichtenstein and Moultrie are Class of 2017.
Adrian colbert couldn’t touch the field at texas but came here and became a starter. Walker didn’t start at wake and his numbers were mid but look at him last year at msu. Jameson williams couldn’t get on the field at osu but went to bama and became the best wr in cfb. Not saying Wynn would play to the level of those guys but it’s literally a 1 year rental there is no risk

Advertisement
Adrian colbert couldn’t touch the field at texas but came here and became a starter. Walker didn’t start at wake and his numbers were mid but look at him last year at msu. Jameson williams couldn’t get on the field at osu but went to bama and became the best wr in cfb. Not saying Wynn would play to the level of those guys but it’s literally a 1 year rental there is no risk
Jermaine Johnson was just a rotational player too
Lots of examples playing better after transferring
Watch d Wiggins start catching everything at Louisville

He’s a 3rd/4th stringer at Bama.

He’s not anything special at all, he’s been *** his whole career.
Not saying we are "too good", but if a guy has barely played at Alabama for 4 years, not sure why we would forecast him to make a big impact at UM.
I get it…. But our best DT’s weigh 270-280 pounds and our best linebackers weigh 210-225 wr go o to the season like that we gonna get our **** pushed in by Jimbo…. If your not giving me an alternative here I can’t agree

I need someone smarter than me to explain how Jenna Jameson Williams did not play at OSU? Kid is electric. Did he sleep with the OC’s wife?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
Back