Stephen Field hired as TE Coach

Luke use to coach witrh Fields at the West, Luke always thought he should be the head coach, but was the defensive coordinator. Just imagine how it went during the season. Luke use to talk down to Fields in front of the players, **** was crazy.

And now Fields is a P5 position coach, while Luke runs a ****** youth football program.

Advertisement
He really berated Fields in front of the players?

I wouldnt say belittle but it wasnt a good match. Ive seen coaches argue before in front of players I mean it happens. Theyre probably friends now, but it was clear Luke thought he knew more then Fields. i am still surprised Fields got that job. I'm just assuming Luke being from the City and this guy Fields coaching the West he felt some type of way... Just my guess. Luke has his faults (Many) but dude is a pretty good coach from the time i saw him, don tknow about now, he just cant accept with his history he will never be a head coach in Dade County, he becomes a problem everywhere he goes. it wasnt just with Fields its with other coaches at other schools I hear too

Advertisement
I wouldnt say belittle but it wasnt a good match. Ive seen coaches argue before in front of players I mean it happens. Theyre probably friends now, but it was clear Luke thought he knew more then Fields. i am still surprised Fields got that job. I'm just assuming Luke being from the City and this guy Fields coaching the West he felt some type of way... Just my guess. Luke has his faults (Many) but dude is a pretty good coach from the time i saw him, don tknow about now, he just cant accept with his history he will never be a head coach in Dade County, he becomes a problem everywhere he goes. it wasnt just with Fields its with other coaches at other schools I hear too

Luke is HC at Edison

Advertisement
Again, to all the ignorant ones, do yourself a favor an educate yourself on luke, he had alot to do with how UM became succesful in football. Alot who grew up in Liberty City know, schnelly would've had a hard time getting players or being able to have in home visits if he didnt get a pass to come in. People got Life and luke F'ed up if you labeling him a "hanger on" means you really dont know your history nor speak facts!

Again, to all the ignorant ones, do yourself a favor an educate yourself on luke, he had alot to do with how UM became succesful in football. Alot who grew up in Liberty City know, schnelly would've had a hard time getting players or being able to have in home visits if he didnt get a pass to come in. People got Life and luke F'ed up if you labeling him a "hanger on" means you really dont know your history nor speak facts!

lol hes a race baiting jack ***. you gonna tell DJ and Vilma they dont know the history of the school they played for?

I wish I could downvote a Luke supporter an infinite amount of times

No we're educated on him we just don't care. Whoever likes him thumbs up for you we don't like the man simple

Advertisement
Doesn't surprise me he just seems liks you're either his guy or you're getting attacked but whatever

False. Luke didn’t have anything to do with Miami when Schnelly was there. Luke got involved in the late 80 after Miami blew up.

Here let me show you how this works using simple arithmetic:

1) Luke was born in 1960
2) Schnelly arrived as HC in 1979
3) Luke was 19 years old in 1979 and a nobody. He didn’t give Schnelly a pass on in because he was a nobody.
4) When Schnelly won our first natty 2 live crew was still based in Cali and known for having the first Asian rapper. Luke was not involved until 84-86 when 2 live crew relocated to Miami.
5) Luke was a nobody until 1986.

Last edited:
Advertisement
He's a sfe guy. A miami fan but obviously a self guy or attached to Cooney. He's the typical s.fla hanger on type though.

Then Cooney should dead his intentions. Dude is being a drama queen like Cooney works as a slave with no pay. The situation can be squashed if Cooney tweets back at him that it isnt a problem.

Then Cooney should dead his intentions. Dude is being a drama queen like Cooney works as a slave with no pay. The situation can be squashed if Cooney tweets back at him that it isnt a problem.

Caneshades is saying Cooney is probably going to leave. Supposedly Cooney is mad he didn’t get a interview. I personally don’t give a **** one way or the other.

Advertisement
Back