Stephen Field hired as TE Coach

Advertisement
We, as Canes, must start a GoFundMe for Cooneys groceries. We cannot look the other way while this man starves.
Shirley we can organize a phone bank where all the these "mentored" kids can come back to Miami and take phone calls for donations. We can call it "Bags Across America" or "Live Bag."

Last edited:
Advertisement
He's got deep South Florida ties, he's a Palm Beach guy he used to coach at Miami for 3 years, he got us Damien Berry & Travis Benjamin.

He was also the first White HC at MNW, he coached at Glades Central, PBL & Deerfield. He's also coached at Louisville, Oregon & FAMU.

Real good dude & very good recruiter. He'e been rumored to be the main target for TE coach for a few days now, but most of the threads on that we're immediately deleted because I guess the staff doesn't want it to get out too early because Coach Field basically had just re-signed with Louiville back on Jan 5th, so it seems like Miami is trying to work something out.

He would be a huge pickup as a recruiter if we landed him.

I’ll take you word for it. Can he coach? W need to get back to dominance of the TE world.

Advertisement
Shirley we can organize a phone bank where all the these "mentored"kids can come back to Miami and take phone calls for donations. We can call it "Bags Across America" or "Live Bag."

Don't call me Shirley.

3oKHWBujeYZcz0SaTm.gif

Advertisement
I don't know what's more ignorant, the fact that you espouse this tripe or the fact that you don't realize how ignorant your comment is
in the first place.

If you think you're smart enuff to call Truth ignorant, be your guest, there is a reason fields wasnt successful at the west, was a bad move, the facts speak for themselves. I do understand why coach diaz hired him tho, for those who claim to be UM fans and know UM football, the correlation between the coaches and players during the championship years had alot to do with it, we shall see how this new offensive staff works out along with baker! I want what's best for the players, and i can understand the moves being made, coach enos wants his guys around him that will help enable him to install his offensive system in as expedient as possible, the fields hire was a manny move, not enos.

He'll come in and be an asset to this staff for sure!

Advertisement
If you think you're smart enuff to call Truth ignorant, be your guest, there is a reason fields wasnt successful at the west, was a bad move, the facts speak for themselves. I do understand why coach diaz hired him tho, for those who claim to be UM fans and know UM football, the correlation between the coaches and players during the championship years had alot to do with it, we shall see how this new offensive staff works out along with baker! I want what's best for the players, and i can understand the moves being made, coach enos wants his guys around him that will help enable him to install his offensive system in as expedient as possible, the fields hire was a manny move, not enos.

He'll come in and be an asset to this staff for sure!

You should be medicated.

Luke use to coach witrh Fields at the West, Luke always thought he should be the head coach, but was the defensive coordinator. Just imagine how it went during the season. Luke use to talk down to Fields in front of the players, **** was crazy.

Luke use to coach witrh Fields at the West, Luke always thought he should be the head coach, but was the defensive coordinator. Just imagine how it went during the season. Luke use to talk down to Fields in front of the players, **** was crazy.

I'm sure that loudmouth Luke will have a lot of good things to say about this hire then. God I wish he'd just die.

He really berated Fields in front of the players?

Advertisement
Back