Stephen Field hired as TE Coach

Great hire. The research department said so, so I guess I'll jump onboard. Even though not a single person has any real idea who he is.

Don't know who who is?

I knew who they both were the minute they were brought up? So did most on this board.

Advertisement
Phenomenal hire. For some perspective, this dude is to recruiting what Kenneth is to sucking male reproductive organs. He’s THAT good.

Advertisement
Advertisement
This is going to be interesting, they had to run him outta of the West, he should've never taken that job outta respect alone. Going to be real interesting if he's on staff to see how it plays out though, he may not be that respected out round here, but we'll see how it goes if he gets the job, i wouldnt be surprised if he doesnt get hired!

This is going to be interesting, they had to run him outta of the West, he should've never taken that job outta respect alone. Going to be real interesting if he's on staff to see how it plays out though, he may not be that respected out round here, but we'll see how it goes if he gets the job, i wouldnt be surprised if he doesnt get hired!

Huh? He is hired.

I’d like Stubblefield to be a better recruiter, but his hire must come from Enos, so he’s coached with him and knows what kind of coach he is.

He put up good numbers at Purdue, but wasn’t good enough to move on. That’s always a sign to me that he had to make up for what he couldn’t do physically by being smart, like Dorsey or Walsh did at QB.

It looks like he has at least three strong recruiters on that side of the ball, so he might have been ok with getting more of a technician as the WR’s coach.

Advertisement

Why was it disrespectful for him to take that job?

Advertisement
Advertisement
Back