Stephen Field hired as TE Coach

this is why SFL sucks. those sFE idiots are trying to create an agenda with cooney and UM bc of the field hire. cooney got an upgrade this year under Manny, but now they're still crying.
They do the same sh*t in recruiting. B*tches will cry about anything. Be wanting favors but send their kids everywhere but to Miami and try to put a magnify glass on everything Miami do that they don’t like

Advertisement
Advertisement
for those that were saying manny can't close - he just closed a coach that had been at a job for a month plus Enos (saban and others wanted badly), martell, bolden and the receiver from buffalo. not bad for less than a month on the job.
Just get Bogle and Boykin ...I’ll be happy

Advertisement
I remember listening to him as a guest speaker on one of these podcasts. I think he was previously on Canesport.com although it could have been this site. Seemed very knowledgeable and connected to what was happening back then.

for those that were saying manny can't close - he just closed a coach that had been at a job for a month plus Enos (saban and others wanted badly), martell, bolden and the receiver from buffalo. not bad for less than a month on the job.
New title for Manolo: The Closer.

Advertisement
I'm just glad Louisville is taking L's from us lately it was normally the other way around the last few years but now with Manny we got the coach and Martell who I believe was considering Louisville.

Advertisement
You guys need to let Ricky Williams and these SFE a$$holes have it on social media...My account is suspended or I would right now. Self Serving types that fake like they give a **** about UM football.

this is why SFL sucks. those sFE idiots are trying to create an agenda with cooney and UM bc of the field hire. cooney got an upgrade this year under Manny, but now they're still crying.

really? on facebook groups or twitterverse? Fuggin pendejos - all of them/

Big **** Manny!
You god **** right, bro!!!
2E63DD93-D4D0-4647-AC92-4D10F70E67A8.gif

From CBS Sports:

"Field has spent the better part of the past two years working as the director of recruiting at Oregon. He helped Mario Cristobal and the Ducks assemble the Pac-12's No.1 ranked recruiting class this cycle before being lured away by Louisville earlier this month to become the Cardinal's new director of recruiting.

The South Florida native, who was the head coach at Miami Northwestern from 2012-14 and also spent a few seasons as an assistant coach at Miami Central, Glades Central and Deerfield Beach, is billed as an elite recruiter with a wide network of contacts."

Advertisement
Back