Stephen Field hired as TE Coach

LoL, its bad when you are the clown and dont know it. The fact that you called luke "self serving" proves that. That man has been about community work for the longest. Again, alot of the players you claim to root for at UM would slap the **** out of you for being disrespectful to that man. Its not wise to speak on what you have no clue about, stop volunteering to be foolish!

"he works for the community"

Yeah and who else benefits from that

Advertisement
Is some moron really on here clamoring for RS & Uncle Luke? Is this real life? Lol. Take off those colored glasses & step into reality. Bigot.

Advertisement
If you say so, but we know you have no clue at all, enjoy your frustrations!

Ya you're the clued in...Dude steady the board idiot. But he's the one with the clue

You embarrass yourself every time you talk. Outclassed

Luke get that college coordinator job yet? Was it sad for you when Luke and Timmy Brewster broke up? I picked a really successful coach to d**kride huh? Maybe UM should hire such a well respected leader of men to hire, a cfb coach of such stature...just because Uncle Luke said so.

Luke d**krides hot fad after hot fad of opposing coaches, some real idiot coaches...Totally plays himself.

Last edited:
"If he were white, being from Miami, he'd be God's gift to America," Campbell said. "If they don't start Ryan Collins, the University of Miami will get the death penalty. I will tell all. I will tell everything I know to the NCAA. If he doesn't go out there for the first play versus UCLA, I'll give you all the violations from 1986 to last year. As of now, I don't know anything. I'm stupid. But if Ryan doesn't start, [coach) Butch [Davis) is going to wish he never took that job."

"If he were white, being from Miami, he'd be God's gift to America," Campbell said. "If they don't start Ryan Collins, the University of Miami will get the death penalty. I will tell all. I will tell everything I know to the NCAA. If he doesn't go out there for the first play versus UCLA, I'll give you all the violations from 1986 to last year. As of now, I don't know anything. I'm stupid. But if Ryan doesn't start, [coach) Butch [Davis) is going to wish he never took that job."

false narrative

Advertisement
Ya you're the clued in...Dude steady the board idiot. But he's the one with the clue

You embarrass yourself every time you talk. Outclassed

Look get that college coordinator job yet? Was it sad for you when Luke and Timmy Brewster broke up? I picked a really successful coach to d**kride huh? Maybe UM should hire such a well respected leader of men to hire, a cfb coach of such stature...just because Uncle Luke said so.

Luke d**krides hot fad after hot fad of opposing coaches, some real idiot coaches...Totally plays himself.

Keep up the great work of cluelessness, the board is watching!

Advertisement
sure...

I know real men don't talk that kinda **** on the internet.

I know Luke isn't very hard to find; so you can go handle that like a man instead of talking tough behind a computer screen with a fake name.

I also know you should stay out of beef that doesn't involve you. Just stick to what YOU know.
Luke sure spends a lot of time talking crap on social media and the internet....or does the rule only apply to those criticizing him?

Rat a$$ mother**ker on top of it all

Advertisement
He went to Lakes at a time Lakes was 80% black -- there were maybe two other white kids in the school playing football or basketball. He was lucky to make it to his 18th birthday. Dude was hanging on Tamarind Ave and in the Raw in high school. If you know Palm Beach, then you know that there are pockets in those areas that make Pork n Beans look like the Delano. And you also know that outside of crack heads, no white person would even consider driving through there during the day. Coach Fields was no punk wannabe who grew up in Kendal.

Im quite aware of rawvera lol. Which is why i said it. i ALREADY KNOW HOW FOOTBALLCANE ROLLS

Luke sure spends a lot of time talking crap on social media and the internet....or does the rule only apply to those criticizing him?

Right, but you know it's Luke talking crap because it's @unclelukereal1 and his picture is there. U don't need to agree with what that man says but respect him for standing behind his name.

This applies to everyone, including me. Put your real name down with a picture and own what you say like a man, or be willing to address Luke/issues directly in a private forum without seeking attention.

I hate this punk with a passion

Advertisement
Back