Stephen Field hired as TE Coach

Luke use to coach witrh Fields at the West, Luke always thought he should be the head coach, but was the defensive coordinator. Just imagine how it went during the season. Luke use to talk down to Fields in front of the players, **** was crazy.
Luke use to coach witrh Fields at the West, Luke always thought he should be the head coach, but was the defensive coordinator. Just imagine how it went during the season. Luke use to talk down to Fields in front of the players, **** was crazy.

Sounds to me like an endorsement of Fields.
I would not want my TE coach to be as dumb and ignorant as that racist huckster.

Advertisement
and you do? go ahead and explain

sure...

I know real men don't talk that kinda **** on the internet.

I know Luke isn't very hard to find; so you can go handle that like a man instead of talking tough behind a computer screen with a fake name.

I also know you should stay out of beef that doesn't involve you. Just stick to what YOU know.

sure...

I know Luke isn't very hard to find; so you can go handle that like a man instead of talking tough behind a computer screen with a fake name.

I also know you should stay out of beef that don't involve you, and leave former players out of your conversations. Just stick to what YOU know.

lmao ok mom. its a message board so **** off. 2. DJ, Romberg all have called out luke publicly. 3. pukes had MANY tweets and statements over the years trying to blame race on everything UM does or doesnt do. that isnt a false narrative. hes built that rep himself. the entire fanbase can't stand him so you gonna go lecture everyone else too?

also you trying to lecture anyone on a message board is laughable.

lmao ok mom. its a message board so **** off. 2. DJ, Romberg all have called out luke publicly. 3. pukes had MANY tweets and statements over the years trying to blame race on everything UM does or doesnt do. that isnt a false narrative. hes built that rep himself. the entire fanbase can't stand him so you gonna go lecture everyone else too?

also you trying to lecture anyone on a message board is laughable.

okay, tough guy. Do you.

Advertisement
sure...

I also know you should stay out of beef that doesn't involve you. Just stick to what YOU know.

Real men? Or, grown *** men?

Advertisement
Y
sure...

InsidiousGoodnaturedBactrian-size_restricted.gif

Advertisement
Advertisement
Clearly her agenda was to discriminate against the unqualified black coach she hired. But at least she's not burning crosses like that racist, xenophobe Frenk.

So what made coach shannon "unqualified" and who was the better headcoach, between shannon and the penn disgrace moron. And thus far, who is more qualified between coach shannon and diaz!

Bahahahahah....Here's a guy luke that hung from clown a$$ Timmy Brewster nuts...Literally swung on his nuts for two years. Jounreyman bum a$$ coach if there ever was one.

Luke is an absolute clown and forever embarrasses himself every time he opens his little self-serving two-faced, agenda pushing, blabbermouth.

LoL, its bad when you are the clown and dont know it. The fact that you called luke "self serving" proves that. That man has been about community work for the longest. Again, alot of the players you claim to root for at UM would slap the **** out of you for being disrespectful to that man. Its not wise to speak on what you have no clue about, stop volunteering to be foolish!

Here you go again. You keep implying that you have some knowledge, but won't share it. Naturally, what I believe is you have no substance to share. Just like you didn't know the actual history of 2 Live Crew or Luke's role with them.

So again, you claim to have all these lessons for us. Please share. We're all waiting.

LoL, cut it out with the 2nd grade psychological games, just do your research, your post proves you have no clue on 2 Live Crew or alot of things UM nor alot of things Miami, you are what i call a waste of time!

Advertisement
Back