Stephen Field hired as TE Coach

Advertisement
He's got deep South Florida ties, he's a Palm Beach guy he used to coach at Miami for 3 years, he got us Damien Berry & Travis Benjamin.

He was also the first White HC at MNW, he coached at Glades Central, PBL & Deerfield. He's also coached at Louisville, Oregon & FAMU.

Real good dude & very good recruiter. He'e been rumored to be the main target for TE coach for a few days now, but most of the threads on that we're immediately deleted because I guess the staff doesn't want it to get out too early because Coach Field basically had just re-signed with Louiville back on Jan 5th, so it seems like Miami is trying to work something out.

He would be a huge pickup as a recruiter if we landed him.

Did you copy this incase you had to paste it in a thread that won't get nuked by the mods?

What do you mean?

It's a joke. Just an internet saying. Doesn't mean anything. You've never heard the phrase "pictures or it didn't happen"? It just means, don't come to the boys on Saturday morning and tell them you slept with Heide Klum last night. "Oh yeah, great for you bro. Pictures or it didn't happen."

Screenshot_20190117-104448_Twitter.jpg
What a hire

Last edited by a moderator:
Advertisement
I think Field makes sense and would help recruiting. He's been around the block a long time in Sofla. And kids followed him to Lou.

Last edited:
Advertisement
Advertisement
You bro’s are some first class private Investigeytorrs (i refuse to have a gator in a word when complimenting my fellow Canes).

6986E0AE-EC6A-4064-AB68-5106D3A5D391.gif

Advertisement
Advertisement
Back