Stephen Field hired as TE Coach

tenor.gif

Advertisement
He's got deep South Florida ties, he's a Palm Beach guy he used to coach at Miami for 3 years, he got us Damien Berry & Travis Benjamin.

He was also the first White HC at MNW, he coached at Glades Central, PBL & Deerfield. He's also coached at Louisville, Oregon & FAMU.

Real good dude & very good recruiter. He'e been rumored to be the main target for TE coach for a few days now, but most of the threads on that we're immediately deleted because I guess the staff doesn't want it to get out too early because Coach Field basically had just re-signed with Louiville back on Jan 5th, so it seems like Miami is trying to work something out.

He would be a huge pickup as a recruiter if we landed him.
Now that’s how you deliver information. Thanks LCE.

Advertisement
He's got deep South Florida ties, he's a Palm Beach guy he used to coach at Miami for 3 years, he got us Damien Berry & Travis Benjamin.

He was also the first White HC at MNW, he coached at Glades Central, PBL & Deerfield. He's also coached at Louisville, Oregon & FAMU.

Real good dude & very good recruiter. He'e been rumored to be the main target for TE coach for a few days now, but most of the threads on that we're immediately deleted because I guess the staff doesn't want it to get out too early because Coach Field basically had just re-signed with Louiville back on Jan 5th, so it seems like Miami is trying to work something out.

Cool. Thanks for adding what you know. It sounds like a great hire, if we can pull it off.

Advertisement
There y’all go. An “ace recruiter with Florida ties”. If Diaz Cartel can pull this one off...pssh..

Advertisement

El, I love the ties to Dade, Broward, & PBC especially The Muck

Advertisement
He was supposed to and told everyone as such. Heck, he had an interview the day before coming back saying he was enrolling at Illinois.

Some of you guys don't understand what it means to be connected. Being connected doesn't mean you are always right. **** happens and changes.

I didn't say a word, I just posted the dude's tweet.

images

@Mklein13

Advertisement
Back