Stephen Field hired as TE Coach

I didn't say a word, I just posted the dude's tweet.

images

@Mklein13
Basically trying to diminish his veracity

The guy is connected, I'll leave it at that

Advertisement
Advertisement
Basically trying to diminish his veracity

The guy is connected, I'll leave it at that

OK. Why do you or he care that anyone knows that?

I honestly don't care. I'm not trying to impugn anyone. I posted a tweet of his, without comment.

You wanna leave it at that, let's leave it at that.

Advertisement
Screenshot_20190117-103153_Twitter.jpg
It's happening boys. His Twitter was all Louisville late last night.

Last edited by a moderator:
Advertisement
Serious FL ties. Him, DVD, Hickson and Cooney bout to shut it down:

"A native of West Palm Beach, Florida, Field also coached at Miami Northwestern High (2012-14), a school that earlier produced former U of L quarterback Teddy Bridgewater. During his tenure at Northwestern, 46 players earned college football scholarships, according to a U of L news release.

Before that, Field worked at Hampton University (2009-11) as running backs coach and recruiting coordinator, and before that he was on the staff at Miami (2006-08) as a defensive staff assistant and special teams coach.

Before Miami, Field, served as an assistant coach at Glades Central High School in Belle Glade, Fla., serving as the offensive run game coordinator, running backs coach and academic coach.

Field also coached at Deerfield Beach and Miami Central high schools in Florida."

Advertisement
4 literally did an interview 1 day earlier and said he was on his way to Illinois and never considered coming back here lol not exactly the insiders fault

What kind of insider posts that something is going to happen the day after an interview wherein the principle subject says himself what he is going to do? The guy may be an insider for all I know. If he is, great, I'm thrilled for him. On the other hand, he could be someone propping himself up as an insider, reporting things that others are already reporting or at least conjecturing on, and then propping himself up as Nostradomus.

Believe it or not, this kind of thing happens on the internet. Or so I've heard.

Either way, it doesn't bother me. But if you check his twitter timeline against what has actually happened, it comes across more as the latter than the former. The people can decide for themselves. I haven't decided either way what I think about this, nor do I have any plans to set aside a major block of time to put more thought into it.

Advertisement
Back