Stephen A Smiff Mad Yall

Status
Not open for further replies.
Stephen definitely got some hateration in his game....

[video=youtube;7U-et8qOXLs]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7U-et8qOXLs[/video]

Advertisement
I get that a lot of people may not like to hear what Stephen A said about Richt's history with UGA, but he's just stating the facts.

I'm happy to have Richt on board, but you're lying to yourself if you don't think there are some concerns with him (just as there were with any other candidate). No better option out there other than Butch, but at the same time do we really know everyone else who was available?? It's not just the names that were thrown around...there could have been other coaches currently with jobs who were maybe interested in the position.

Yes, if Richt was only going up against Schiano and Mullen then I think he is the best hire...still doesn't mean there aren't some concerns with the guy...let's see what happens though. I'm all behind it.

Im black and im saying this myself. MF'er a straight coon, no reason whatsoever to say what he said.

I get that a lot of people may not like to hear what Stephen A said about Richt's history with UGA, but he's just stating the facts.

I'm happy to have Richt on board, but you're lying to yourself if you don't think there are some concerns with him (just as there were with any other candidate). No better option out there other than Butch, but at the same time do we really know everyone else who was available?? It's not just the names that were thrown around...there could have been other coaches currently with jobs who were maybe interested in the position.

Yes, if Richt was only going up against Schiano and Mullen then I think he is the best hire...still doesn't mean there aren't some concerns with the guy...let's see what happens though. I'm all behind it.

Facts, please. A real journalist would have done some research in preparation for the question the other buffoon asked. He should have had at least one candidate he could have named.

Advertisement
SAS is totally off base correlating this topic with UM. They are two separate points because UM is advanced at hiring minority groups. Now our fanbase is full racists see: any Canes board/blog. It's funny that SAS is a propped up ***** put on TV to validate his supposed counterpart Skip and provide a black voice that validates white supremacy and racist insistence upon hyper-analyzing mythical innate pathological behavior traits of black people just as O'Reilly, Limbaugh etc do. He plays the same role as Charles Barkley, Don Lemon, and Raven Symone. He is your double agent but U hate him lol! Why? 1) U don't understand and cannot recognize examples of white supremacy being propagated. 2) U truly hate him because he comes across as confident, unafraid/not timid, bold, brazen, not in need of your validation. U guy are used to black men only being masculine physically (even that's an issue anywhere other than the field of sports play), but he has the nerve to be intellectually masculine while black...that's worth a blog lynching, which is what the OP covertly set in motion lol! SAS has stated on many occasions that "I don't care what black America thinks" about numerous issues he has spoken on. Now when has he ever said that or called out or targeted any other entire group of people? How is racist towards anyone accept black people if anyone at all? Where's your proof?? He addresses race and that makes him a racist according to the new definition of "racist", created by racists themselves. Experts on what's not racism (police brutality, prison industrial complex, poor education in black neighborhoods, disproportionate poverty rates for black women and children etc etc, none of this is racism, but SAS's commentary tackling the issue IS LMAO! Ridiculously dumb.

Stephen A. Smith raised **** after a black coach got fired at Golden State, in place of Steve Kerr. Steve Kerr then coached the Warriors to beat Lebron in the finals.

I don't recall a shred of "I'm sorry, I was wrong" from Stephen A. Smith.

We hired Randy Shannon. I think the vast majority of Miami Hurricane fans wanted Randy Shannon to succeed. I sure as **** did. An 80's Cane that loved the University.

So sick of this race nonsense. The majority of black people are killed by other blacks, but you'll never hear about that.

"Only in America"? Wtf is he talking about? Only ******* stephen a smith would turn a question about the Miami coaching hire into a ******* race debate.

Advertisement
Stephen A. Smith raised **** after a black coach got fired at Golden State, in place of Steve Kerr. Steve Kerr then coached the Warriors to beat Lebron in the finals.

I don't recall a shred of "I'm sorry, I was wrong" from Stephen A. Smith.

We hired Randy Shannon. I think the vast majority of Miami Hurricane fans wanted Randy Shannon to succeed. I sure as **** did. An 80's Cane that loved the University.

So sick of this race nonsense. The majority of black people are killed by other blacks, but you'll never hear about that.

LOL...forgot all about the Golden State garbage.

You will never get an I'm sorry from that guy or any of his ilk because it isn't about what is best for the team, who is most qualified, finances...or anything that people in the real world have to care about...it is only about a process he deems fair.

Now when your talking about Phil Jackson's arrival with his beloved (and adopted only I might add) Knicks...those race matter don't apply. lmfao.

This gets exhausting. Ok. 1) having an issue with Jackson being fired does not mean that he didn't believe a white coach or Kerr specifically couldn't coach them successfully. U guys NEVER get the point when racism is challenged, but yall claim not be racists, but steadily defending/minimizing it in its functionality. 2) The majority of white people are killed by white people...what's your point LOL!! Stop regurgitating Limbaugh and Buchanan they haven't done their research either (just like SAS, "the biggest racist in America" didn't in this situation). Black people kill black people so racism doesn't exist LMAO!!

"...U never hear about blacks killing blacks." Turn to Fox News at anytime during the day or night lol! Not to mention (pun intended) that Chicago is the ONLY city in America that hasn't experienced a dramatic decline in black on black violence, that's why it's the ONLY city mentioned during these "what's wrong with black people" diatribes on Fox.

Advertisement
Some Points:

- Larry Scott WAS afforded an interview

- Dino Babers was reported initially to have the UCF job, then it went to Scott (white as) Frost. Where is the long diatribe against UCF?

Why is SAS on ESPN? He is cheap and talk is cheap. The majority of ESPN programing now is talk...Embracing debate saves money until the next round of layoffs.

I loved that Skip called him out a bit. You can't ***** about not interviewing guys when you can't even name a qualified black candidate yourself....especially after saying there are a LOT of qualified black coaches out there. Really? What's their names again??

The lower tier schools (Conf USA, AAC, MAC, Moutain West, etc).....that's where many coaches prove their worth for these bigger gigs, unless they light the world on fire as a coordinator at a big school before then. You dont' take risks at schools like Miami. They took one with Shannon (good coordinator)...fail. They took one with a MAC coach in Golden....fail. They needed an established, quality coach. Outside David Shaw (who isn't going anywhere) and Strong, who meets that? There's nobody left.

Go ahead, hate on Miami. That's what everyone does. Rag on the school who HAS hired an unqualified black coach. Rag on the school who just had 6 black coordinators (Scott, Beard, Ice, Melvin, Hurlie, Williams) on staff and only 3 white coordinators (D'Onofrio, Kehoe, Coley). Rag on the school who gave the interim HC gig to a black coach, an opportunity to prove himself to others out there. Yeah.....that's logical. Stephen A is a stupid ****, Douche U. He's unqualified as a journalist and i refuse to watch any show he is on for reasons of principle.

Advertisement
to really give this some real energy is stupid

the show is suppose to be controversial...lolol...get a grip...

He just advocated for more African American coaches...didn't have anything bad to say about Richt...

Shows he didn't have an argument...they are suppose to disagree and argue...

I loved that Skip called him out a bit. You can't ***** about not interviewing guys when you can't even name a qualified black candidate yourself....especially after saying there are a LOT of qualified black coaches out there. Really? What's their names again??

The lower tier schools (Conf USA, AAC, MAC, Moutain West, etc).....that's where many coaches prove their worth for these bigger gigs, unless they light the world on fire as a coordinator at a big school before then. You dont' take risks at schools like Miami. They took one with Shannon (good coordinator)...fail. They took one with a MAC coach in Golden....fail. They needed an established, quality coach. Outside David Shaw (who isn't going anywhere) and Strong, who meets that? There's nobody left.

Go ahead, hate on Miami. That's what everyone does. Rag on the school who HAS hired an unqualified black coach. Rag on the school who just had 6 black coordinators (Scott, Beard, Ice, Melvin, Hurlie, Williams) on staff and only 3 white coordinators (D'Onofrio, Kehoe, Coley). Rag on the school who gave the interim HC gig to a black coach, an opportunity to prove himself to others out there. Yeah.....that's logical. Stephen A is a stupid ****, Douche U. He's unqualified as a journalist and i refuse to watch any show he is on for reasons of principle.
U r right bout everything u said And I disagree with smith...skip put him on da spot and ask to give some names and he couldn't answer and then he tried to clear it up an say he is not talking bout Miami when skip told him well Miami did hire shannon. He try to go to deep off on da race end to much sometimes when it's not even the case

Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
Back