State of Emergency-NOAA Link in OP

Advertisement
This game better happen. The whole country needs to see how FSU is full of b*tches when they get bent over by us

Louisville putting up a 6 handle on them and UNC's kicker running around their field tomahawk chopping has taken the luster off already. Kind of wish they were undefeated coming in.

I've never seen any model of Matthew that hits anywhere close to Dade County. Most models have it hitting the Carolinas and maybe Savannah, Georgia. I've never even seen a model where it hits Jacksonville/North Florida.

A category 4 hurricane isn't limited to the little black dot or the spaghetti line. This thing is massive. Forget the eye hitting. That would shut down Miami-Dade County for a month. If the eye is 100 miles off shore, Dade will still get significant tropical storm or Cat 1 winds.

Yup from what they are saying we will get tropical forced winds at minimal
So we'll get some 40mph gusts on Thursday? Cancel the season.

Advertisement
I've never seen any model of Matthew that hits anywhere close to Dade County. Most models have it hitting the Carolinas and maybe Savannah, Georgia. I've never even seen a model where it hits Jacksonville/North Florida.

A category 4 hurricane isn't limited to the little black dot or the spaghetti line. This thing is massive. Forget the eye hitting. That would shut down Miami-Dade County for a month. If the eye is 100 miles off shore, Dade will still get significant tropical storm or Cat 1 winds.

Yup from what they are saying we will get tropical forced winds at minimal
So we'll get some 40mph gusts on Thursday? Cancel the season.

Fine with me. First top ten finish in almost fifteen years.

Louisville putting up a 6 handle on them and UNC's kicker running around their field tomahawk chopping has taken the luster off already. Kind of wish they were undefeated coming in.
Don't be a
IMG_2870.jpg
C'mon man. Nut up.

Regardless of Matthew, Noles will be facing a CAT 5 comin' OUT OF THE SMOKE! THIS IS A HURRICANE WARNING AND AN OMEN.

Sent from my SCH-I545 using Tapatalk

Advertisement
I'm currently on a 30 hour journey from Asia to Miami just to see this game. Hopefully it gets played, if not at least I get to see family.

Storm taking a shift. Closer to the coast of Florida. Supposedly will be about 60 miles off coast of East Florida with bands spreading through Orlando here. Not sure how it'll affect Miami but will be closer than they originally thought

Storm taking a shift. Closer to the coast of Florida. Supposedly will be about 60 miles off coast of East Florida with bands spreading through Orlando here. Not sure how it'll affect Miami but will be closer than they originally thought

It will be closest to Florida on Thursday afternoon, Saturday is supposed to be sunny now. So the game should be fine, but folks flying in may have issues with canceled flights, as there is a 2/3 chance that we will experience TS force winds.

Saturday 8pm the hurricane will be just off the coast of the Carolina's.

The only way the game is jeopardized is if we get hit hard on Thursday and then frankly the game will be the least of our concern.

Advertisement
Anyone ever flown into Miami with situations like this? I'm flying from Atlantic City to Ft Lauderdale at noon on Friday. You think my flight gets cancelled or just delayed a good 4-6 hours? Most models have this storm as high as Orlando when I'm supposed to be landing.

Anyone ever flown into Miami with situations like this? I'm flying from Atlantic City to Ft Lauderdale at noon on Friday. You think my flight gets cancelled or just delayed a good 4-6 hours? Most models have this storm as high as Orlando when I'm supposed to be landing.

Your flight will be canceled

Advertisement
Advertisement
Back