Stat of the season

Advertisement
Advertisement
Curious...is there a stat for penalties and yards that opponents get against us? (hopefully this doesn't derail the thread)

#1 in not kneeling so everyone GTFOH!

azxKobAo7JnO0.gif

Advertisement
Sorry, I blame TVD and only TVD. I know Parish had the big fumble at UNC and Don the GT game but they are running backs. Its going to happen sometimes.

Lately, TVD turns the ball over ALL THE TIME. Can you imagine the interceptions the other teams dropped being added to this stat?

Miami is now 126th in the nation in turnovers. Terrible for any team, poison for a team that is trying to run the ball and play complementary football.

And this is not to blame one player- it is a team stat that falls on the players and coaches.
Just shows how good everyone else is playing on this team besides TVD. He owns 90+% of the turnovers

Last edited:
Advertisement
I thought it was due to all the zone being played but NCSt picked him off against Man due to the same issue: throwing way too late and/or underthrowing his guy. We aren't talking about an arm/injury issue because he was hitting the throws in warm-ups with zero issues. This is 100% mental with him holding the ball 1/2 second too long.

Advertisement
Miami is now 126th in the nation in turnovers. Terrible for any team, poison for a team that is trying to run the ball and play complementary football.

And this is not to blame one player- it is a team stat that falls on the players and coaches.
Well a lot of the blame falls one 1 player. Let’s be honest that our QB is a turnover machine. He is frankly very good at it. The INT in the end zone with UM in scoring position was as good a turnover as a QB can provide.

Advertisement
Back