Starting to get nervous about the Stevenson situation....

Time ti hit the shower
1610167351630.gif

Advertisement
Advertisement
Advertisement
He played on my 7v7 team that I sponsored and I hyped it up and how good our staff was at Miami...

When I got that phone call I was embarrassed. I didn’t show up to a tournament for a few weeks avoiding them.

We’ve heard players ruining visits before. A certain former player came on here & mention during the ‘18 class, one of our OVs was almost completely derailed by one of our “leaders” on defense. What u posted was embarrassing, but no longer shocking.

Advertisement
I obviously can’t confirm because it’s gone now but someone told me that earlier yesterday his most recent likes were Harley’s announcement, the TRob announcement, and TRobs post. He then went back and unliked them all.

Trying to lay low it seems

We need to be patient about this and understand that whether Tyrique transfers or not has much less to do about UM than whether his family push to return and his unhappiness at UGA overcomes everything else. This is very much a personal decision for him than anything else. This isn’t about an announcement by Barry Jackson or how much the UM coaches want him.

Advertisement
I'd also think he's catching flak from UGA fans and staff. I imagine he's getting pressed to stay. The thing is that every time he allows a completion, the fans are going to be saying they should have let him go, he's no good. It's like a break up or leaving a job. If you get talked out of it, it will never be the same.

Advertisement
Back