2023 Stanquan Clark - Miami Killian - 2023 S/LB

Ray Lewis
chris paul lol GIF by ESPN

Advertisement
Advertisement
I think 4 LB’s..I also remember Mario saying we want to be multiple and I expect us in the next few years to give more 3-4 looks on defense

Advertisement
The more I think about it the more I want this kid to be a part of this class! He’s a solid prospect with potential!

Perhaps I lost count but who is the other 3rd take at the LB spot for us? I know Popo and Malik, but who’s the 3rd? Personally I’d love to pickup the commitment from Stanquan, he would fit in nicely within the LB room and I think he will have a very good collegiate career.

Advertisement
Perhaps I lost count but who is the other 3rd take at the LB spot for us? I know Popo and Malik, but who’s the 3rd? Personally I’d love to pickup the commitment from Stanquan, he would fit in nicely within the LB room and I think he will have a very good collegiate career.
Bobby Washington is already committed.

Bobby Washington

Advertisement
Advertisement
Back