2023 Stanquan Clark - Miami Killian - 2023 S/LB

Advertisement
Gaby was asked about him. He said that Mario and staff asked him to come down for Legends camp and work out and he was a no-show. He doesn't know where he sits right now... " I’d be surprised if Miami pulled the trigger without seeing some more from him this fall."
Not a good way to get a committable offer if he didn't have a valid reason for not attending.

That was Tutu Atwell for Louisville.
And don’t forget HB Blades at Pitt or James Burgess II. Both guys we did not recruit hard because they lacked some athletic measurable despite being very productive in high school. Both went on to have good college careers and both showed out against UM.
Thanks 🎯 🙌

Advertisement
Pass. Unless you have a legitimate reason to not show up then that’s fine, but a personal invite from our staff to evaluate you and you decide to no show is a terrible look.

That was Tutu Atwell for Louisville.
And don’t forget HB Blades at Pitt or James Burgess II. Both guys we did not recruit hard because they lacked some athletic measurable despite being very productive in high school. Both went on to have good college careers and both showed out against UM.
Aaaahh yes Tutu Atwell. I remember some of his recruitment and hoping that Miami was going to offer/ take him. When he committed to Louisville i bet i heard " We stole one from you guys" a 100 times from the UL fans up here. Even though he wasn't a take at Miami. I cringed every time i saw him in that red uni!😡

I can't even keep up with all these potential commits
Will Ferrell Reaction GIF
It’s amazing and I feel like we have 5 potential Jayden/Jaden commitments I can’t even follow

Advertisement
Advertisement
Surprised he’s still at Killian. Killian is going to have a rough season, I think.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Back