2023 Stanquan Clark - Miami Killian - 2023 S/LB

This kid had 131tcks 24TFL’s 4 sacks 2INT’s 2FF’s & 2FR’s last year...

All while playing traditional Standup Backer, he’s not the typical Rush-End being converted to LB like we normally see in South FL. And considering he played with Bobby Washington last year on the same Defense it’s wonder we haven’t already got him committed in this class.

He’s got really good diagnosis ability & does a great job shooting the gap playing instinctually with solid speed.

The biggest question mark is size, he has a lean DB frame, but nothing a full year in the S&C couldn’t fix.

Kentucky & NC ST are both after him so it’s not like he’s a G5 kid, so it will be interesting how hard we press the issue on this recruitment because he’s yet to OV here but it’s pretty obvious we’d get the commit if we really wanted him.

I’m guessing the staff is waiting to see where they stand with other LB’s they have ahead of him.
I think he is a plan c type of kid for the staff they’re going after aguero bonsu and popo for the 3rd lb spot it seems but definitely I’m interested in him he is a true stand up lb and he has chemistry with Bobby

Advertisement

I can't even keep up with all these potential commits
Will Ferrell Reaction GIF

Advertisement
Advertisement
And then we play that team and the kid raises his game and goes balls wild on us on national TV.

Like that Louisville WR short guy played locally here and he was just barely a 3 star then went to LU and drove us nuts.

One of those give a shot and you’ll see me , shine.you could always use a couple of these guys

I totally get you 🙌
That was Tutu Atwell for Louisville.
And don’t forget HB Blades at Pitt or James Burgess II. Both guys we did not recruit hard because they lacked some athletic measurable despite being very productive in high school. Both went on to have good college careers and both showed out against UM.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Didn't I just say something about jit in the Rojas thread?!?! Things were quiet with him but that ain't smell right with me. He's the type that Coach woulda busted his *** to get to Eugene had he not pulled the Prodigal Son move last December. Bobbo Jr., Clark, Malik and Popo is our LB class....

Gaby was asked about him. He said that Mario and staff asked him to come down for Legends camp and work out and he was a no-show. He doesn't know where he sits right now... " I’d be surprised if Miami pulled the trigger without seeing some more from him this fall."

I had him as all FSU a few months ago, but his caretaker Gibson just left to coach at FAU. I know he just took trips to Kentucky & NC State. I wouldn't mind him at the U, his life story would make a great movie, but keep in mind that him at LB is purely projection at this point. He hasn't played much of it at all but is a legit 6'1-6'2 210

Advertisement
Back