2023 Stanquan Clark - Miami Killian - 2023 S/LB

Advertisement
Advertisement
Advertisement
That’s not true. And Hova has got him coming to Louisville.

He has visited since December? I know from reports they wanted him to come in July and he never did. Also believe he was invited for Elite Junior Day earlier in the year and never showed.

Mario may be like Richt, who carried so much national prestige that they’d be better off holstering their bullshat for now.
YARN | The Balliols will kiss his arse, and so we must. | Braveheart (1995)  | Video clips by quotes | 07c57374 | 紗

Advertisement
Advertisement
In the latest Bank, I mentioned some new priority names surfacing at LB. One of them is Clark. Kept it quiet because Louisville throws around money, but the cat is out of the bag now. His senior film is excellent and he has always had three-down tools.

In the latest Bank, I mentioned some new priority names surfacing at LB. One of them is Clark. Kept it quiet because Louisville throws around money, but the cat is out of the bag now. His senior film is excellent and he has always had three-down tools.
But I remember reading we invited him to campus multiple times and didn’t show up? What’s his level of interest

Good take 4 LBs this class

It’s clear we need a total overhaul of the LB room

Advertisement
Back