Staff Changes - 1/3 PM Update

View as article
Advertisement
If we scored 28 points per game this year we're 11-1. Defense still wins championships. Big offenses matter but if we stay at the level we are playing at defensively we will be in Charlotte annually

I think this is forgotten that if we even had a middle of the road offense in the top 50 we win 10 games easily and cruise to the ACCCG and you never know with how well Willis was playing if he Joe Jack and Garvin could have rattled that young Clemson QB

I don't get it either. Sounds like we've reached out to two people and only put together a list of 3 names. This search is way too small.

Completely agree. This hire is going to garner a lot of attention from the fan base after the Richt s-hit show. They need to take their time and do their due diligence. Applewhite isn't good enough to be the sole focus of the search.

Advertisement
LOL. Never get our first choice. I hope that prick doesn't get a HC job! And until this is confirmed, won't be confident

If we get the Buffalo kid tho, it's gonna be a problem for opponents. Big time.

I also hope Jarren is hitting the weight room bc if he gets the starting nod he's gonna be asked to do a lot of running in Applewhites system.

If we had a top 30 offense which would mean all the things that come along with that(houston was top 5 in the country in 3rd down conversions) Miami would have easily been in the acc championship game and a 1 or 2 loss team at worst right now this last season

Easily.

Advertisement
If we get the Buffalo kid tho, it's gonna be a problem for opponents. Big time.

I also hope Jarren is hitting the weight room bc if he gets the starting nod he's gonna be asked to do a lot of running in Applewhites system.

Have you actually watched the Buffalo kid's tape?

Lets ride Applewhite... now get some recruiting savages on your staff! It will only make your job easier.

Advertisement
If we scored 28 points per game this year we're 11-1. Defense still wins championships. Big offenses matter but if we stay at the level we are playing at defensively we will be in Charlotte annually
Throw a punter in there and we might’ve been 12-0

Advertisement
Would we rather have Coley or Applewhite? From a play calling standpoint, I think I'd rather have Applewhite. From a recruiting standpoint, 100% Coley. Either way nothing will be worse than what CMR gave us in 2018.

Sounds about right but from what I heard Applewhite was a good recruiter at Houston

The only real update is on offensive coordinator. I can confirm others' reports that former Houston head coach Major Applewhite should now be considered the leading candidate for the spot. What happened with former UNC head coach Larry Fedora? It's not 100% certain, but one strong source inside Hecht believes Fedora let UM brass know this morning that he prefers a head coaching position and that Applewhite is the name that's trending internally right now.

What about Fran Brown?

No one listen to @HarryCarayisGoat. Guy is a waste and throws **** out there and then his threads get deleted. Tomorrow we will probably get word on the OL coach that will be fake as ****. Go troll somewhere else.

Advertisement
Back