LOL...Blake looks like he took the wrong bus and ended up at the stadium

Last edited:
Advertisement
https://twitter.com/David62576/status/629299809317449728

View attachment 31121

View attachment 31120

LOL...Blake looks like he took the wrong bus and ended up at the stadium

Look at the night and day difference. WowView attachment 31124

Not sure if you're being sarcastic or not, but yes I do see a significant difference in the before and after pictures.

I'm definitely not being sarcastic, I hate when posters do that. I really think it looks great and I can't wait until the home game against Nebraska. And it's going to look even better next year with the added canopy and TVs in each corner of the stadium

Advertisement
If there is something we can't complain about it is the fact that we are getting free upgrades at the venue that we play at. Yes, we all want our own venue or the OB back but let's not complain about the upgrades the Dolphins are making that we are benefiting from.

thank god those garbage orange seats are gone... I can only image all the wiggers with those orange seats in their homes and rides

Advertisement
Are they actually going to show replays on the big screens like they do on TV? That part of going to games drives me nuts that they do not.

I think the renovations will lead to at least one additional win this season.

Maybe they're hoping that the teal colored seats will hide the missing dolphins fans like the orange seats hid all our missing fans from the announced attendance numbers. It's going to look really bad this year.

One part they dont show is the outside. It feels really good every morning driving past the stadium to work and not seeing the clown paint on the walkways. They painted over it with white and it finally looks like a football stadium instead of a circus venue. Im all for art but not on the ******* stadium. It looks great.

Cant wait till next year to renew my season tickets when we have a new coach.

Advertisement
The field looks like it has been raised as well. That pic with James and Marino looks like the field is higher. I think it's going to make a big difference for fan experience.

Gonna be one helluva NFL stadium. Can't fix location or size for us though. If you're a Dolfan you have every right to love this. If you're a Canes fan you have every right to hate that our admin has put us in a position where we have to say 'beggars can't be choosers".

Advertisement
Gonna be one helluva NFL stadium. Can't fix location or size for us though. If you're a Dolfan you have every right to love this. If you're a Canes fan you have every right to hate that our admin has put us in a position where we have to say 'beggars can't be choosers".
I think this will also benefit the Hurricanes. Recruits will eat the renovations up, especially when its completed. I truly believe folks will come out in droves, both Dolphins and Hurricanes fan.

We'll see how much closer it really is once the field is lined as a football field.

The sidelines run from the middle of the second sections left and right of the goal post tunnel. I tried to upload an edited image but the file was too large. It's an improvement, but still not exactly on top of the field.

I think this will also benefit the Hurricanes. Recruits will eat the renovations up, especially when its completed. I truly believe folks will come out in droves, both Dolphins and Hurricanes fan.

I'll cede you this. If kids really get all lathered up over facilities (which I have my doubts about) then we should be able to at least half-assedly sell playing in an upper echelon pro stadium that'll soon be awarded another Super Bowl to the out of state kids. The in state kids will still be either aware of or negatively recruited on the empty seats that will still be an issue.

Advertisement
Back