Stadium Renovations

You don't sound like you know much about the stadium. Ever go to games?

You can dress this pig up all you want, it's still a pig. The seats are not much closer to the field and the reason this stadium sucks so bad can't be fixed. The seats are not close and the rows gradually slope upward as opposed to college stadiums like at Ohio State etc where there is a much more pronounced vertical rise in the rows so all the seats are closer and the fan noise can become quite loud. This stadium is a POS and the curse of Joe Robbie will live on for decades to come.
I am convinced no one on this board goes to games just so they can say no-one goes. When I first signed up for this board I made a few comments but quickly stopped as I realized there are not true fans on this board, just cry babies and haters.

Well you told us.

Look everyone, it's a super fan that supports mediocrity
I support the Canes, win or lose. Supporting only when they win is called bandwagoning. Coaches get themselves fired. Sitting online all day *****ing because your life sucks does nothing. But I am glad all of you found each other. It's like a ****ing loser help group in here. If you have a problem with that find me AT THE GAMES and you can punch me in the face or something. Then we can slam some beers together like proper fans.

Cribby doesn't get that.. Look at his post count, he's definitely about the canesinsight action boss!!

Advertisement
You don't sound like you know much about the stadium. Ever go to games?
I am convinced no one on this board goes to games just so they can say no-one goes. When I first signed up for this board I made a few comments but quickly stopped as I realized there are not true fans on this board, just cry babies and haters.

Well you told us.

Look everyone, it's a super fan that supports mediocrity
I support the Canes, win or lose. Supporting only when they win is called bandwagoning. Coaches get themselves fired. Sitting online all day *****ing because your life sucks does nothing. But I am glad all of you found each other. It's like a ****ing loser help group in here. If you have a problem with that find me AT THE GAMES and you can punch me in the face or something. Then we can slam some beers together like proper fans.

Cribby doesn't get that.. Look at his post count, he's definitely about the canesinsight action boss!!

I've been a Cane fan for **** near 30 years, been a very positive fan / poster for 14 years. Through the Coker, Shannon and majority of the Golden years.

At some point you have to stand up against a mediocre program that doesn't care about winning.

Giving them your money and going to games is not the way to make a point. But like most people, you won't give up anything to make a point . I consider folks like that weak with no backbone. I guess different strokes for different folks.

Keeping being the abused wife , and telling yourself everything is ok.

Advertisement
Back