Stacy Coley

Coley has a gamer's mentality. He would've fit in well with the early teams of the 2000s. Love how he steps up for his teammates when someone tries to punk them. He's been told to reign it back over the course of his career. It sucks that his body can't hold up, but the kid has pure ball skills. You can't deny that.

Advertisement
He is good, but you have to consider everyone else in his tenure has been bad. He would not even play in our hayday. Just my opinion.

Really...lol some of you
He would have started on the 2001 and 2002 teams. We had Andre Johnson and literally no one else under him other than beard and Darryl Jones I think. Coley is a lot more talented than those 2 by far...

My favorite Cane,kid has a lot of heart. It is clear is playing hurt. Will be a very good wide-out in the league.

Stacy will one of the starting recievers on my fantasy team next year

Sent from my SM-G935P using Tapatalk

Advertisement
2nd or 3rd round pick. Definitely would have played on every team we have had.

Like his game. Dont know if he has the physicality for the next level

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Advertisement
Coley is awesome. I even love how gets up like a 60 year old man after being tackled - them Golden years are like dog years, each counts like 7.5. Coley put on the hat when no one in their right mind would have. I can't fault him. Can't wait to see him balling out for the Packers or the Steelers, as a third round pick.

Coley is awesome. I even love how gets up like a 60 year old man after being tackled - them Golden years are like dog years, each counts like 7.5. Coley put on the �� hat when no one in their right mind would have. I can't fault him. Can't wait to see him balling out for the Packers or the Steelers, as a third round pick.

HoF line

Advertisement
I wish he could have had a better senior year W-L record wise but if he can be apart of the first class to win a bowl game in 10 years he would have left something behind for the youngins to build on.

Glad he came here when it would have been easy to go to FSU.

Think he can sneak in the 3rd round with a good combine and pro day workout.

Advertisement
Depending what team he goes to he will have success in the league. Comparable to Diggs up in minnesota. I see him as a mid rounder 3rd to 4th round

shame how these careers fly lately at UM as kids are thrust right into action under failing regimes. Shame because I think Coley woulda been much more comfortable as a 2 under Richards, and thats where he will thrive i the NFL as a 2nd or 3rd receiver under someone else who has the spotlight and is relied upon for leadership

He's been very solid here. Just look at the numbers

What's frustrating is it feels as if he could've done even more.

Either way, nowhere near a bust as some have stated previously

Advertisement
Back