Stacy Coley

DMoney

D-Moni
Administrator
He may get hurt every play but he is a **** good receiver. Second only to Reggie Wayne in career receptions.

Glad he put on the Swag hat.

Advertisement
Yes talented but a knucklehead. Every game but this one he had false starts or lined up wrong and committed drive killing penalties. He's a senior. Shouldn't be making rookie mistakes

I love Coley, even if he does come up limping every game. But **** does he makes some dumb *** penalties.

Part of the culture change . . . no more soft sh*t . . . suck it up and play . . . great game young man

Advertisement
He's having a nice season.

Question though, where would he rank here as a WR? I don't even think I'd put him in my top 10. No disrespect, but we've had some **** good receivers and when I ask the question, I'm just talking about here. The NFL stuff doesn't matter to me, just picking a roster, where would you have him?

I'd love to have him on the Fins next year. Would be a terrific replacement for Kenny Stills. IMHO he is still growing as a player.

He's having a nice season.

Question though, where would he rank here as a WR? I don't even think I'd put him in my top 10. No disrespect, but we've had some **** good receivers and when I ask the question, I'm just talking about here. The NFL stuff doesn't matter to me, just picking a roster, where would you have him?

IMHO he cracks the top 20 probably. We have had so **** many good WR's.

Advertisement
The soft injuries and penalties kill me, but he has stepped up in the FSU game in a big way the last 2 years

Respect his talent

Stacey has taken his blocking to a new level this year. He's a much tougher and more all around player than under the Cinnabon crew.

image.jpg

Advertisement
he did have a penalty this game i forgot what qtr but it was pouring and he slipped or something causing an false start

He is good, but you have to consider everyone else in his tenure has been bad. He would not even play in our hayday. Just my opinion.

Advertisement
On talent I would put Coley above Hurns and Benjamin, who are excellent pros.

We will see the best version of Coley once he is able to focus on football as a career instead of being a broke student-athlete.

That's crazy given the fact that his second year just very bad by his standards. He was pretty beat up that year, if not he would smash that record.

Advertisement
Back