Stacey coley

Advertisement
What about the end of the video? Because he said "Florida"? Or because he probably wanted to major in Business til he steps foot on campus?

I really didnt take anything from that video, other then he seems uncomfortable speaking about certain things. Still want him rockin' the orange, green and white.

The reporter asks him if he grew up rooting for a team, the reporter mentions Miami and Stacey won't comment...when pressed further he names Florida. Don't get your hopes up.

How many kids that rooted for Miami growing up do we have to see go elsewhere before realizing that means very little.

Advertisement
Who was in his top 3? FSU, Miami and WVU?

I am envisioning a offense with Olsen at QB, Duke and Sony at RB, and Coley and Lane at WR.

Miami, Stanford, and Marshall

Trolling?

I'm not sure if that is serious, but Marshall was in his top 3 not too long ago, and if that's what it is...I love our chances if he can qualify.

I was talking about Stanford, Stanford does not offer unless you can get in.

I am envisioning a offense with Olsen at QB, Duke and Sony at RB, and Coley and Lane at WR.

It would be UNREAL

18.gif

Advertisement
Coley straight-up made Tracy Howard look like a fool during 1 on 1 drills at some event last year.

Coley is the ONLY receiver I saw beat Tracy clean in HS. That's a 3 year varsity career, with 2 state championship games, and a trip to Texas included. Suffice it to say that Coley is a top TOP level talent. If he can get his other "concerns" together, then he would be a great addition.

If he can get his "concerns" together, he and/or a Matthew Thomas haul would open some eyes.

he also said he wont be going against tracy until he goes to college, im thinking he is talking about everyday in practice, would make them both better players

Advertisement
Do you know of any shred of concrete evidence that this kid is considering Miami?

Yes. Article on cane sport today.

Not holding my breath reading anything from that site, unless it's a direct quote from Coley.

Did he mention a shortened list there?

FWIW everyone who's word is worth a sliver of a **** says we are on him, he likes us a lot, but our interest is very conditional.

Coley straight-up made Tracy Howard look like a fool during 1 on 1 drills at some event last year.

Coley is the ONLY receiver I saw beat Tracy clean in HS. That's a 3 year varsity career, with 2 state championship games, and a trip to Texas included. Suffice it to say that Coley is a top TOP level talent. If he can get his other "concerns" together, then he would be a great addition.

Quite a few reliable people mentioned that talent wise Coley might be the best player in the state, and that was during his junior year. Special talent if he gets it together.

Olsen at QB
Collins at RB
Coley-AJL at WR
Dobard-Johnson at TE
Thomas-Grace at LB
Hargreaves at CB
Carter-Burns at S

Jesus H Christ. A skill position/back 7 class like this would be among the best in the nation based on pure talent - no question about it.

ETA: and yes, i still want Golden to stay on Hargreaves.

Advertisement
Olsen at QB
Collins at RB
Coley-AJL at WR
Dobard-Johnson at TE
Thomas-Grace at LB
Hargreaves at CB
Carter-Burns at S

Jesus H Christ. A skill position/back 7 class like this would be among the best in the nation based on pure talent - no question about it.

We should stay on VH3, but I think three things need to happen for us to flip him:

1. Florida has a **** season
2. We don't
3. We get our NOA before signing day, and it's not too bad

I also think we should stay on Mack Alexander.

1 is a definite, mark it down. Coach Justcant will be out of a job within the next 2 years.

And I agree with the other poster; stay on VH3. No reason not to.....

Olsen at QB
Collins at RB
Coley-AJL at WR
Dobard-Johnson at TE
Thomas-Grace at LB
Hargreaves at CB
Carter-Burns at S

We should stay on VH3, but I think three things need to happen for us to flip him:

1. Florida has a **** season
2. We don't
3. We get our NOA before signing day, and it's not too bad

I also think we should stay on Mack Alexander.

Advertisement
Back