Stacey coley

Olsen at QB
Collins at RB
Coley-AJL at WR
Dobard-Johnson at TE
Thomas-Grace at LB
Hargreaves at CB
Carter-Burns at S

Jesus H Christ. A skill position/back 7 class like this would be among the best in the nation based on pure talent - no question about it.

ETA: and yes, i still want Golden to stay on Hargreaves.

We should stay on VH3, but I think three things need to happen for us to flip him:

1. Florida has a **** season
2. We don't
3. We get our NOA before signing day, and it's not too bad

I also think we should stay on Mack Alexander.

Yes. I like our CB haul last year but i'm greedy - i just hate the idea of losing out on elite FL talent, esp S FL and esp at CB.

Advertisement
Olsen at QB
Collins at RB
Coley-AJL at WR
Dobard-Johnson at TE
Thomas-Grace at LB
Hargreaves at CB
Carter-Burns at S

Jesus H Christ. A skill position/back 7 class like this would be among the best in the nation based on pure talent - no question about it.

ETA: and yes, i still want Golden to stay on Hargreaves.

We should stay on VH3, but I think three things need to happen for us to flip him:

1. Florida has a **** season
2. We don't
3. We get our NOA before signing day, and it's not too bad

I also think we should stay on Mack Alexander.

Yes. I like our CB haul last year but i'm greedy - i just hate the idea of losing out on elite FL talent, esp S FL and esp at CB.

It's not greedy. It's the right approach. I don't think you should ever tell any kid that you're going to stop recruiting talent at his position. If the kid is worried about that, then there is a major mental block that will turn into a competition/self-accountability issue.

You keep bringing in top talent after top talent and let the kids compete. That's the only way to have success at the next level and beyond. Imagine if we had 8 more kids on the field like Tracy Howard, who aren't afraid of competition and knows that the age doesn't matter if you bring it on the field. If we bring in a couple more QBs and they beat out Olsen/Morris/Williams and Co., then so be it. It's a win for the program.

We should still stay on VH3 and Alexander and try to get both. Unless, they specifically told Al Golden "No thank you, I'm not interested." Someone on another board pointed out how we had guys like Sean Taylor and Vilma starting out on special teams because the U was so stacked. That's what we need to get back to and stop worrying about hurting someone's feelings on the field. That expectation needs to be re-set here at Miami.

I'm fully convinced guys like Jacory Harris, Ray Ray Armstrong, and Tommy Streeter wouldn't have lasted on those Miami teams and it's not because they lack talent. It's because they're so **** pampered to not leave it all out on the field.

Advertisement
Back