Stacey coley

Timcanes

Sophomore
In his top 3... Still sounds like were not pushing for him but his hs coach (former cane) says biggest thing theyve worked on is his attitude

Advertisement
Yea read this on another site.

Pretty much says:

Cane coaches like his speed and athleticism.
He and his coach have had some pretty good conversations about Miami.
Says they are looking hard at schools now and may be sooner than we expect for him to making a decision.
Hasn't eliminated any schools.
He is interested in Miami. Has talked to the WR's coach plus other coaches. They've been down several times already.

Pete has stated repeatedly that are outside factors that will likely keep Coley out of this class which sucks because this kid is a legit stud WR.

Advertisement
If the kid is working toward improvement in the grade/character areas, HE HAS to be in this class. How about working with a young man; isnt that part of coaching? I'd be severely disappointed if the staff isnt putting in the time recruiting him. I understand the whole "make 'em earn it" thing, but if a kid is making strides, which apparently his coach says he is, there's NO excuse for him to be anywhere but here. If we're serious about upgrading team athleticism, and locking up elite area talent, that means making dude a priority. I'm glad he's still interested, sounds like he's working on things; he's the best WR prospect in the state, and top 5 Nationally at his position; NO reason at all to not be all over this kid, IMO. Really hope he's there this Sunday.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Bennett has a history of pushing his top prospects to Miami. Dubose would've been at Miami if he had the grades. I'm still not convinced that Stacey has them either.

Coley straight-up made Tracy Howard look like a fool during 1 on 1 drills at some event last year.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Back