Spring Transfer Portal

Advertisement
Advertisement
Has there ever been a player that line up at RB, QB, WR, and TE before? Seems he hasn't really caught on at anything, but **** if he hasn't given it a go.

Advertisement
Advertisement
.. where knowingly, the dynamics had changed & the situation improved... making your fair point, moot.

/I still think WR haul is average at best. 🤫
This is a portal thread. If you're talking about our portal WR transfers, then I 100% disagree. We got exactly what we needed. We added 2 WRs with elite speed which is exactly what we needed.

Advertisement
Guidry's 2022 Marshall defense finished the season ranked in the top 10 nationally in 12 different defensive categories, helping guide the Herd to an 8–4 regular season record.

This is why FSU will see a totally different team...
Their team as well as their fans will be completely overconfident. No matter what prison Mike tells them, their team will remember how easy it was last year and think it will be the same this time around. This is a game you circle and just keep quiet. Come out early and knock those m*****f*****s out!!!!

I think this game will be won or loss in the trenches. Stop their running game and that **** counter that none of the defensive coaches adjusted to. Steele should have been fired after the game.

Shut down the run and run it on them. Get to Travis and force him get rid of the ball early and the INTs will come.

It's time for Taylor and Messidor to "show out!!!" Be unblockable!!!!

The team that wins the trenches, will win the game.

Their team as well as their fans will be completely overconfident. No matter what prison Mike tells them, their team will remember how easy it was last year and think it will be the same this time around. This is a game you circle and just keep quiet. Come out early and knock those m*****f*****s out!!!!

I think this game will be won or loss in the trenches. Stop their running game and that **** counter that none of the defensive coaches adjusted to. Steele should have been fired after the game.

Shut down the run and run it on them. Get to Travis and force him get rid of the ball early and the INTs will come.

It's time for Taylor and Messidor to "show out!!!" Be unblockable!!!!

The team that wins the trenches, will win the game.

You're making some good points there.

**** "last year's record" or "recruiting rankings".

I know that F$U has struggled on OL for years. If our revamped DL can pressure the QB and our restored DB corps can stay close to F$U's tall receivers...

And I certainly think our OL can withstand what their DL will throw at us...

Game is in Tally, it's an uphill battle, but we have the potential to surprise them. And we have NO IDEA what the injury situation will be like for a late-season game.

SI reports that we are done in the portal. Can that be true?
maybe-not-go-****-yourself.gif

Agreed. At least we picked up brown brothers and Richards. Matchup won’t be terrible with those guys and our safeties.
I'm expecting Williams to play big in Guidry's defense. He needs to play like Isaiah Simmons did for Clemson a few years ago. All over the field using his length to knock down balls.

I think we have the players to match up with them on both sides of the ball. It's just a matter of how we gel as a team. Is the Miami culture reestablished or will have a bunch of guys playing as selfish individuals?

I really like the veteran leadership of our offensive line in Cohen, Lee, and Rivers. If Nelson can come back healthy and shake off the rust (a big ask), this offensive line could be special.

Taylor needs to be a leader of the defensive line. Be the best DL player and the hardest worker in the room.

So, it's all about leadership and playing selfless.

Advertisement
Back