Spring Transfer Portal

Advertisement
Dayum Deion

So Deion shows up in December and in front of the cameras at his first team meeting tells his returning players, "I want you all to get ready to go ahead and jump in that portal." No surprise, by the end of April most of his returning players take him up on that offer. But now, with the kids jumping into the portal (as requested by Deion) he's not providing (at least one of) them practice film (from a time Deion wasn't even coaching the team) to help them land elsewhere.

Is that about the gist of it?

Advertisement
What Nil were these bums getting LAST YEAR?.

After Spring exit interviews a lot of feelings get hurt and transfers happen.....that team sucked...out of the 14 they likely wouldve kept 3 of those guys.

I remember the whole PURGE the roster from you gusy a few months ago....its the same sh*t

Supposedly he promised great NIL opportunities to those who stayed and put in the work. Then tells them (most not all) after the spring game to seek shelter elsewhere.

If true it sounds like Deion just wanted to make sure he had enough guys to be able to go through spring practice.

Sounds like something Deion would do.

Advertisement
Probably some film they want hidden, but don’t allow any film. Kinda an ******* move. Deion definitely don’t have the players/ students best interest at heart, major red flag if I was considering playing there
Deion is portrayed like an ******* on camera, now I'm not sure if that's how he really is as a coach but on camera at least he seems to get away with a lot of **** due to his name.

Season 1 Friends GIF by SpongeBob SquarePants

Advertisement

Yup. Now.

Louisiana kid and SEC-to-SEC transfer rules apply, so less schools to fend off. Came as a safety, but 6’2’’ provides great length and he ascended rapidly up the depth chart when they moved him to corner.

Initially committed to TCU before Patterson left, then switched to Vandy.

Last edited:
Buchner put a “do not contact” tag on his entry.

Seems like he knows where he’s going. Please be Alabama or UF. Kid is no bueno.

Billy‘s Army so far has only successfully tampered with the University of Louisiana. They are basically pitiful everywhere else.

Also I hope Buchner goes to Alabama not UF. I want to read Gator Tears after each and every Mertz pick this fall

Advertisement

Yup. Now.

Louisiana kid and SEC-to-SEC transfer rules apply, so less schools to fend off. Came as a safety, but 6’2’’ provides great length and he ascended rapidly up the depth chart when they moved him to corner.

Initially committed to TCU before Patterson left, then switched to Vandy.

Sign em up

Advertisement
Back