Spring Transfer Portal

Advertisement
This is the guy
IMG_3355.jpeg

What happens when you hire Tommy Rees lol missed on Maye, Van Dyke, and probably others. This is the last option.

Buchner really isn’t bad. Not good but he was better than Pyne last year. Definitely wasn’t playing over Hartman, though.
Rees was trying to replace Buchner while at ND. If he takes him at Bama, whoa to that QB room

Advertisement
Advertisement
Advertisement

I keep double checking I’m not repeat-posting guys but this is getting wild.

idk how you back channel an entire class from the portal to equal or improve the talent of players leaving.

That’s too much to evaluate unless he’s been planning this for months and has been in contact with players.

But just because he doesn’t have to replace elite talent it doesn’t mean he can just replace it and not have it affect the team.
You also have to recruit the intangibles like work ethic, leadership, and all the other things that elevate a locker room.

Advertisement
Wow at some of those takes in that thread. This one is the winner regarding Ryan Rodriquez. I think this is the same knowitall who was ****ting on Kinchens

"Rodriguez is the most technically sound OL Miami has ever recruited. He has a vast toolbox. If he gets stronger and more flexible in the lower half he will be a 3-year All-Conference type. Pad level and balance while drive blocking are the only issues for him."

Advertisement
Back