Spring Transfer Portal

Advertisement
Why do we think TVD is done after the season? He’s got a lot to prove still.
Aside from an injury or just abysmal play - TVD is 100% gone after this year

I think the fans think he has more to prove and critique him more than the NFL does. If he entered the draft this off-season he wasn't slipping past the 4th round. A scout told me he was surprised he didn't declare anyway and he'd be above O'Connell, Clifford, Stetson, etc. but behind Stroud, Young, Levis, and Hooker. Richardson was still a wild card then but now obviously probably slotted behind him too.

At the time it looked like Gattis might come back and he wouldn't be able to improve his stock - eventually I guess it was clear he's been told he can play himself into the first 2 rounds.

Probably only 2-3 guys that I would tell you could beat out Emory and Jacurri right now and have eligibility for next year too.

Brady Allen - I think he would win that competition easily. Probably looking for a starting job. Maybe following Brohm to Louisville?
Ben Finley - close comparable to Emory but Finley going into his 4th year and probably has the edge.
Hayden Wolff - Just left Old Dominion but looking for a starting job
Grant Gunnell has upside if he's healthy, he was looking good at Arizona before the injuries. Not sure if he's that same player though.

Advertisement
We got to do something lol... I don't think Jaccuri is ready to play if TVD goes down.
Will Smith Middle Finger GIF

Advertisement
Advertisement
Advertisement
Win total plummeted from 4.5 to 3.5 this morning, still moving.

Vegas knows just like we all do that he’s about to get a$$ whooped this season. Everyone will want a piece.
I wish I was into betting - I'd took that 4.5 on a cashed-out refi mortgage. I could see them beating CSU - but I think Jay Norvell and Matt Mumme are going to make strides.

Aside from that game idk how they squeak more than another win, let alone 2-3 more.

Advertisement
Back