Spring Transfer Portal

Advertisement
I’m confident that the 1st team OL will be the best we have seen in a while. I’m petrified of what we have after though.

This is kinda frustrating. We better land someone in the portal that is worthy because we aren’t in a position to be doing this type of ****

A kid like what TAMU kid isn’t going somewhere to compete and potentially sit. He’ll more than likely go to UF or Ole Miss if I had to bet.

I just throw that out so he’s not magically counted on this board as a miss by the staff.

Calvary coming @Ghandi

1681328588048.jpeg

Advertisement
Advertisement
A kid like what TAMU kid isn’t going somewhere to compete and potentially sit. He’ll more than likely go to UF or Ole Miss if I had to bet.

I just throw that out so he’s not magically counted on this board as a miss by the staff.
If he can keep our freshmen off the field and Cooper off the field just to create depth then fire away.

Advertisement
6’6 330 is an enormous guard but he can play guard too and we could use help there and he could be a nice swing guy if Lee goes down. He’d be a nice addition for multiple positions.
Did this guys play much for A&M? I see he was in line for playing time, but curious how he performed?

Advertisement
He is a center, we have bigger need.
But what about after Lee leaves. If he was freshman, he has 3 years left. This is where missing on Conner Lew hurts depth wise. Don't forget last year we were down for to the 3rd string center.

Sometimes, you have to think long term. Stack chips whenever they become available, if Mario thinks he's good enough.

Advertisement
Back