Spring Transfer Portal

I highly doubt you get anyone here in May’23 that is going to make the impact Miami needs.
Agreed. Maybe next year but hopefully not because that means Brown is where I hope he can be.

Advertisement
DT, DB, and QB…

Should be no problem here.

Never claimed it would be easy. But if the talent enters the portal, recruiting is where Mario is supposed to be among the best. Need to do whatever we can to improve this roster so we can win more games now.

LFG!!!!

Offense:
Must Need WR#1
Must Need OT
Need WR speed demon
Need QB we need a young guy who already started and showed what he has but b/c of a new system or HC or because he's P5 or crappy G5 needs a new home.
Need RB see QB. Has to be willing to share the load

Defense:
Must Need War daddy NT
Must Need CB #2
Must Need OLB
Need Edge rusher
Need Another CB/Safety depending on where coaches play Roberts

5 Must Needs and 5 Needs ... 10 quality top P5 players.
A lot of those needs you say are already here. All we need is corners and WR2 who is speed demon and a NT. Losing Jackson hurts man!!

You gotta find a guy who is already sitting somewhere, and pitch moving to Miami and getting a little NIL taste. Maybe find a future coach type and mentor them. Not impossible, but not easy.
Lmao that’s dumb. We already have a second string QB who needs reps in mop up duty so he can be the guy next year. Why stunt his growth for a bum who can’t start anywhere else in the world lol. JB can transfer and start many places tomorrow on athleticism alone.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Advertisement
We need help at safety. James is coming off injury. Some of these positions that yall claiming need more players like CB, unless its a proven elite player, i want Addae and DVD to earn their pay and turn players with good athleticism like Chris Graves and D Porter into proper players. We brought in 2 transfers plus 2 high schoolers coming in the summer. Some players need to take that step. Is anyone gonna genuinely step up and fullfil their promise or rankings and prove that we are developing as well as recruiting?

Advertisement
Whys it say OT?

6'7 335lb center?

Probably explains why he is in the portal. That's not the typical measurements for that position.

We need help at safety. James is coming off injury. Some of these positions that yall claiming need more players like CB, unless its a proven elite player, i want Addae and DVD to earn their pay and turn players with good athleticism like Chris Graves and D Porter into proper players. We brought in 2 transfers plus 2 high schoolers coming in the summer. Some players need to take that step. Is anyone gonna genuinely step up and fullfil their promise or rankings and prove that we are developing as well as recruiting?
There’ll like be a safety

Advertisement
Back