Spring Spring PractiSe #2

OL needs to look diff come Fall. I know guys still coming back but we aren’t winning IMO with Justice and Ousman

Also at WR we are still really lacking a #1

Portal still needs to be a major area to address
How can you definitively say that when they haven’t been coached by THIS elite coaching staff? I’m specifically talking about Justice and Ousman.

Advertisement
1646848233103.png

Plus, @Brooklyndee said it's not as bad a situation as we imagine. I'll trust him, he's been pretty spot on so far.
The reset button has been pushed, it wouldn't surprise me to see people reach new heights, people we had written off emerge, and guys we thought were good fall back on the depth chart. New system to embrace which may benefit some and detriment others, new workout regime that can do the same. I wouldn't be surprised if the OL unit takes a noticeable step, personally.

Advertisement
X is the #1 with Ladson, Smith, George, Brashard, and Romello going crazy around him, that’s more than enough.
I get the apprehension. None of those guys are proven commodities. It’s felt a little better the last couple years when we knew we had someone on the roster who had produced.

I think we have enough on the roster, but a proven WR would change the offense quite a bit.

Zion has completely transformed his body. He’s now looking like an NFL OL. To think that he got to the U as a tall, skinny kid. Mallory and Arroyo also look to be in way better shape. Harvey is another dude that seems to be greatly benefitting from the new nutrition and S & C program. Our dudes are finally starting to look like NFL players again.

Advertisement
Man why is no one mentioning Keyshawn Smith? He's running with the 1s and was the 3rd best receiver last year behind Rambo and Harley and has the best hands on the team. Keyshawn to me is a Rambo clone (same height weight, makes difficult catches, not the most explosive) just needs to keep working on his route running and finding space

Zion has completely transformed his body. He’s now looking like an NFL OL. To think that he got to the U as a tall, skinny kid. Mallory and Arroyo also look to be in way better shape. Harvey is another dude that seems to be greatly benefitting from the new nutrition and S & C program. Our dudes are finally starting to look like NFL players again.
Who do you think is first off the bus on away games?

Advertisement
Advertisement
Advertisement
Back