Spring Spring PractiSe #2

Advertisement
Second viewing period started.

1st defense: Looks like Chantz Williams coming off the opposite edge with Jared Harrison Hunte and LT in there next to Jahfari Harvey.

2nd offense/defense : Cody Brown the running back with Jake Garcia. Cyrus Miss lined up outside of Jordan Miller with the 2’s.Huff and Flagg these second group of linebackers. Clarke and Dunson corners with Al Blades in the nickle

Advertisement
Second viewing period started.

1st defense: Looks like Chantz Williams coming off the opposite edge with Jared Harrison Hunte and LT in there next to Jahfari Harvey.

2nd offense/defense : Cody Brown the running back with Jake Garcia. Cyrus Miss lined up outside of Jordan Miller with the 2’s.Huff and Flagg these second group of linebackers. Clarke and Dunson corners with Al Blades in the nickle
Seems to be JHH and Lichstein battling for the other DT spot next to LT.

Williams, Harvey, Roberts on the outside.

Im really interested in seeing how the kids develop.

Who is that with KJ?
james franco wtf GIF

OL needs to look diff come Fall. I know guys still coming back but we aren’t winning IMO with Justice and Ousman

Also at WR we are still really lacking a #1

Portal still needs to be a major area to address
Agreed. I think we really need to focus on impact players at OG, WR, and LB after spring practices. I want to maximize TVD this year and we need a legit #1 WR for him to do that.

Advertisement
OL needs to look diff come Fall. I know guys still coming back but we aren’t winning IMO with Justice and Ousman

Also at WR we are still really lacking a #1

Portal still needs to be a major area to address
Why? Two practices and you make that conclusion? No basis? Quite frankly it's silly.

This is the deepest WR core we've had in a long time. Our top 2 WRs moved on. Just because you or anyone else doesn't know who the heir apparent is doesn't mean he isn't on the roster.

How about we wait until the Spring game and Spring practices conclude before playing fantasy football with the Portal.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Advertisement
Back