Spring Spring PractiSe 13 - 4.12.2022

Advertisement
As a kid, elementary school days, Earl Little was one of my favorite players. I even wore number 4 on my little league squad in revere of him. Fuvk Earl Little. And cool, he was being the best “dad” for is son. Good for him!!! Idc idc idc!!! Lol

Oh and for the guy who said “we” never sweated for the U. Clearly, them noon games passed you by my boy. I **** sure have sweated profusely for This U.

Go Canes!!!

Advertisement
As a kid, elementary school days, Earl Little was one of my favorite players. I even wore number 4 on my little league squad in revere of him. Fuvk Earl Little. And cool, he was being the best “dad” for is son. Good for him!!! Idc idc idc!!! Lol

Oh and for the guy who said “we” never sweated for the U. Clearly, them noon games passed you by my boy. I **** sure have sweated profusely for This U.

Go Canes!!!

Facts. A lot of us been sweating profusely during too close games for the last 20 years. More vested than some of the players.

Advertisement
I just realized Steele kind of looks like Marty Daniels from Blue Mountain StateView attachment 181754View attachment 181755
If he can give the team some Marty Daniels quotes it would be ******* legendary

" Once upon a time, some weak, pathetic ***** coined the phrase, "Winning isn't everything." But, for most people in most situations, he was right. But, I'm not one of those people and this is not one of those situations."

Advertisement
It doesn't matter if it's paid for. When he’s dropping over a hundred every week for gas, it's going to feel like a car payment.

My son at 22 says he's done with gas. We both rolling electric next go around.
I want to as well. They are just expensive! Add an extra 10k on the MRSP if you want electric. I’m waiting for an affordable option for a roomy sedan and crossover. Or my go hybrid I like the Honda Insight

Advertisement
I think its been said that Couch and Denson have really impressed for the most part. And that Blades Jr looks to be back to his 2019 form. I am interested to see if Mario goes after another Portal CB or if he holds off.
I know scholarships are tight. Roffers tweeted a few days back that we were at 85. If anything, we need attrition to bring in more talent through the portal. If you're happy with the CB room and not pushing those guys out, when we attrite you don't spend a spot there when we have other needs we plan on addressing. I'd guess we hold off.

Last edited:
Don’t mistake the change in direction and energy to translating to success in the field. Don’t get me wrong we will be better. However don’t lose sight of the lack of depth and the amount of portal guys we need to fill spots. Clearly there are wholes on this roster that will take time to fill.
I just don't get it. Nobody is acting like we're going to be a national champion this year. What I believe and I think most other fans believe is that a team that went 7-5 that was literally 2 plays (miss FG UVA, 4th & 14 FSU) from going 9-3 should be able to win 9-10 games when the coaching is better and most of our ACC opponents are worse than they were the year before.

We have an experienced QB who's arguably the best in the ACC and one of the best un the country.

That's why I believe this team should win 10 games. To think that this team can't/won't win 10 games is to believe they will actually be a worse/same team as last year. I don't see that. I believe the culture is changing. It doesn't take a bunch of transfers for that to happen.

People saying we don't have depth at several positions with plenty of holes to fill. So what. What teams on our schedule don't have depth problems and have a better roster? TamU and Clemson. That's it. Pitt, lost their QB Pickett. They have Slovis as a replacement but he’s not a 1st round draft pick. So, they got worse. They also had a bunch of seniors to replace. UNC lost Sam Howell and their offensive line sucks. They have a good young QB in Drake May, but he's inexperienced and unproven, so they got worse. VT with a new coach trying to sort out their program. No idea who their QB will be. They'll give great effort, but don't have the talent. The same goes for GT, Duke, and UVA who had some of their best trench players transfer. FSU is FSU.

So, who on our schedule outside of Clemson and TamU will be better than they were in 2021? Maybe FSU. So, they'll win 6 games and go to a bowl game.

We should not only beat every ACC team outside of Clemson, we should dominate them. Even with depth issues, we have a better roster and better coaches.

We may drop a game that we shouldn't be it because of turnovers, etc. However, we SHOULD win 10 games. That's my bar.

Last edited:
I just don't get it. Nobody is acting like we're going to be a national champion this year. What I believe and I think most other fans believe is that a team that went 7-5 that was literally 2 plays (miss FG UVA, 4th & 14 FSU) from going 9-3 should be able to win 9-10 games when the coaching is better and most of our ACC opponents are worse than they were the year before.

We have an experienced QB who's arguably the best in the ACC and one of the best un the country.

That's why I believe this team should win 10 games. To think that this team can't/won't win 10 games is to believe they will actually be a worse/same team as last year. I don't see that. I believe the culture is changing. It doesn't take a bunch of transfers for that to happen.

People saying we don't have depth at several positions with plenty of holes to fill. So what. What teams on our schedule don't have depth problems and have a better roster? TamU and Clemson. That's it. Pitt, lost their QB Pickett. They have Slovis as a replacement but he’s not a 1st round draft pick. So, they got worse. They also had a bunch of seniors to replace. UNC lost Sam Howell and their offensive line sucks. They have a good young QB in Drake May, but he's inexperienced and unproven, so they got worse. VT with a new coach trying to sort out their program. No idea who their QB will be. They'll give great effort, but don't have the talent. The same goes for GT, Duke, and UVA who had some of their best trench players transfer. FSU is FSU.

So, who on our schedule outside of Clemson and TamU will be better than they were in 2021? Maybe FSU. So, they'll win 6 games and go to a bowl game.

We should not only beat every ACC team outside of Clemson, we should dominate them. Even with depth issues, we have a better roster and better coaches.

We may drop a game that we shouldn't be it because of turnovers, etc. However, we SHOULD win 10 games. That's my bar.
As crazy as it sounds..Manny probably should have been 10-2.. That UNC game could have been a win for us as well too to go along with the UVA and FSU clusterphucks.

I see why fans see 9 wins in our grasp. ACC Coastal didnt get any better. I dont care what boogie men posters try to throw our way. The Coastal is just as bad as it was last year. That is why I truly believe the ACC is trying to combine the conferences because they know that now we have a real program and a real HC who will run through the Coastal at will on a yearly basis and they want to even the playing field.

That said, 9-10 wins is not out of the question. Not in the least. (provided a few projected transfer portal guys drop in the bucket)

I want to as well. They are just expensive! Add an extra 10k on the MRSP if you want electric. I’m waiting for an affordable option for a roomy sedan and crossover. Or my go hybrid I like the Honda Insight
There are tax incentives on new electric cars that help offset the price difference. Prices will level out in a few years.

I'm 4 years away. The best thing to do is to buy a used one. I've read that the used car market prices for electric will be much less than gas cars. Why? Because there are incentives on new electric cars where people will continue to trade in for a new ones creating a surplus of used electric vehicles.

The crazy thing is that the electric cars are going to last a **** of a lot longer than gas cars. 10 year warranties. The only thing to do for the electric is to swap out a new battery down the road. No more engine maintenance or at least minimal maintenance.

So, I want the top of the line F-150 Lightning ($80 -90k). I want to get a used one in 4 years for around $35k. I save my money like I have a car note so I can pay cash down the road That's my plan.

Last edited:
Advertisement
Back