Spring Spring PractiSe 13 - 4.12.2022

Advertisement
Number1CanesFan here me out. Many of us are for green but the time is not now. We are about to put $10 billion dollars in Russia's pocket, insure Iran a nuclear weapon to destroy us, and make all our adversaries much stronger as we grow much weaker. There are many people that cannot afford electric cars to boot. Let's put in runaway inflation which is going to put us in a very deep recession and we lost our global power as being energy independent. Add all of that and it's a recipe for disaster which we are well on our way. The country that should be green is China as the major polluter on our planet. Please go back and smoke some more bowls of marijuana because your brain does not work. Kudos to Coach Macho. We all understand technology but you don't understand logic, saving our Country, and common sense. Why don't you have a big party with the Big Man, AOC, and Kerry.
Fighting energy diversification and technological innovation is the antithesis of what made America great. Sucking oil out of the ground isn't the only way to become energy independent and it certainly isn't going to spur a much needed revamp and decentralization of Americas electrical infrastructure.

If you aren't innovating you're falling behind. Period.

120 years ago there were people like you that said the Model T cost too much, poor people couldn't afford it, and hay was a cheaper energy source for their horses.

Remember when all those people got stuck in the snow in VA for 18 hours. I don't think I'd want to be in an electric car right about then.

Besides, without hearing a V8 under the hood, how do you know the car is running?

Someone tested it. They're even now , so in 5 years it won't be close.

This macho image of gas is just ignorant. That gas **** is played out and over with. It's done. You're cave man thinking that electric is some how something soft. It's not. It's power. It's technology. It's evolution. It's what I do. Just about any electric vehicle can run circles around any big block muscle car because it's instant power. I can put an electric engine in a 67 Chevy if I want to and they have kits for that.

Like a child, you're in love with sounds from the muffler and maybe you like the smell of the gas pollution that degrades our ozone. Well, they have electric cars that produce those sounds when you hit the throttle so you can have your pacifier. Just without the pollution and the hole in your wallet and our ozone.

You just don't understand technology. It's not for everyone. Your analog. I'm digital. Stick to your flip phone and pager and you'll be just fine.

Oh, when the next big hurricane hits that wipes out the electric grid, you'll be siphoning gas from your big block hooptie like a $2 ho just to power your generator for your fridge while my whole house is powered by my F-150 Lightning. Just saying.

I hope your kidding about this. You know how they make the batteries, matter of fact do you know how they make the solar panels?

Don't get sucked this bull propaganda, how this will save the world. We don't even have enough lithium for everyone in the world to have an electric car.

Last edited:
When was the last time a new nuclear power plant was constructed in the United States?
When was the last time a new oil refinery plant was constructed in the United States?
How much would it cost to construct a national energy grid powerful enough to charge EV's if everyone had one instead of a gas powered vehicle?
How long would it take to construct said grid across the United States?

Advertisement
Yes. And China is laughing its *** off while they have the monopoly on solar panels and wind turbines. They will be kicking our asses in the Pacific by next decade probably by the end of this one.

Okay, back to spring back talk.
That’s what I’m afraid of.

Yes. And China is laughing its *** off while they have the monopoly on solar panels and wind turbines. They will be kicking our asses in the Pacific by next decade probably by the end of this one.

Okay, back to spring back talk.
Haha so easy to target wind turbines and solar panels. Or better yet, hit that electric ship with an emp.

Advertisement
triggered GIF
Yo ban that dude with his Duracell Energizer bunny *** car head ***.

When you buy an electric car they take your ********s along with your down payment. They also fill the glovebox with tampons and the center console with soy products.

cool story bro

"In Ludicrous Mode, the Model S can dash from 0 to 60 mph in 2.5 seconds. If that isn't quite fast enough, Tesla says with Ludicrous Plus Mode, it can manage to reach 60 mph in 2.3 seconds."

And:

I came here for practice updates and entered a gas v electric twilight zone. WTF.

By the way, @Coach Macho that Tesla accelerates like a mother and while I haven’t tried the new Mustang it doesn’t look like a gelding to me brother. There are some nads hanging from that tailpipe.

Advertisement
That was not a strike. This guy has been phucking us all night. He's giving VT pitches 3 inches off the plate. Basically, chalk on the outside is a strike for them.

Advertisement
cool story bro

"In Ludicrous Mode, the Model S can dash from 0 to 60 mph in 2.5 seconds. If that isn't quite fast enough, Tesla says with Ludicrous Plus Mode, it can manage to reach 60 mph in 2.3 seconds."

And:

Cool story right back at ya bro.

That does absolutely nothing for me.
I'm a car guy.
I like the sound of big blocks, diesel motors, etc. I like the smell of race gas. I like burning rubber.

Ever owned a big block car? (I already know the answer)
When you start a big block car and you literally feel that thing come alive, as it shakes and shimmies like one of @Cribby's fat girl booties...
An electric car can't ever replicate that feeling. I like my vehicles to feel/sound alive, not like a $150,000 golf cart.

Your argument is that they have balls because they go fast... but for car guys it's about much more than that.

Also, if I'm being technical, the price tag for all of those fast electric cars is 100k and up. If it was just about speed, I could build a 100k gas powered V8 that would bust that electric cars ***.

Cool story right back at ya bro.

That does absolutely nothing for me.
I'm a car guy.
I like the sound of big blocks, diesel motors, etc. I like the smell of race gas. I like burning rubber.

Ever owned a big block car? (I already know the answer)
When you start a big block car and you literally feel that thing come alive, as it shakes and shimmies like one of @Cribby's fat girl booties...
An electric car can't ever replicate that feeling. I like my vehicles to feel/sound alive, not like a $150,000 golf cart.

Your argument is that they have balls because they go fast... but for car guys it's about much more than that.

Also, if I'm being technical, the price tag for all of those fast electric cars is 100k and up. If it was just about speed, I could build a 100k gas powered V8 that would bust that electric cars ***.

Cool. I'm a car (and truck) guy too, car guy. Have a little collection going in three different parts of the world. So please don't make assumptions about people you don't know (you know what they say about assumptions, right?). In fact, I swapped a big block crate engine into my [REDACTED] just a few years ago. So whoops, you definitely did not "already know the answer." In fact, you were completely wrong! :)

I own V8's. People hear me coming, trust me.

What you are stating in your opinion. Which is cool, but you don't get to define what makes a car guy a car guy. Many car guys would completely disagree with you because they are solely interested in performance.

It's fine to have a preference, but your silly little "they take your balls" and "tampon" eyeroll of a post when we're talking about a 200MPH capable vehicle was redic. I find the tech fascinating. I've driven 180MPH+. I've also adventure raced. I know a little something about speed and performance. The current electric technology is just getting started. And this is without even getting into the climate aspect of it which in the end, will be everything. But I appreciate you passion. Both for vehicles and ball, amigo.

Cool. I'm a car (and truck) guy too, car guy. Have a little collection going in three different parts of the world. So please don't make assumptions about people you don't know (you know what they say about assumptions, right?). In fact, I swapped a big block crate engine into my [REDACTED] just a few years ago. So whoops, you definitely did not "already know the answer." In fact, you were completely wrong! :)

I own V8's. People hear me coming, trust me.

What you are stating in your opinion. Which is cool, but you don't get to define what makes a car guy a car guy. Many car guys would completely disagree with you because they are solely interested in performance.

It's fine to have a preference, but your silly little "they take your balls" and "tampon" eyeroll of a post when we're talking about a 200MPH capable vehicle was redic. I find the tech fascinating. I've driven 180MPH+. I've also adventure raced. I know a little something about speed and performance. The current electric technology is just getting started. And this is without even getting into the climate aspect of it which in the end, will be everything. But I appreciate you passion. Both for vehicles and ball, amigo.

You guys are taking this too personally. I think we can all agree that gunning a Red Barchetta (Rush) gets the tetosterone pumping. The engine under the hood matters. I'm not sure why the source of energy does.

True story. Teslas are too quite so they actually program in noise so pedestrians can hear them coming. So some programmers designed in the ability to select various fart and goat scream noises as a gag. You can even choose which side the sound is coming from, driver or passenger. ... So if you want that Harley Davidson ear-splitting engine rev sound, you can always add it in.

Advertisement
Back