Spring Spring PractiSe 13 - 4.12.2022

Advertisement
Advertisement
Yall in here ackin like some whole byyches.

Taking that recruiting **** waaayyy to personal. Mf head coach ain trippin bout none of that lil weak *** **** and yall in here panties all in ya azzz.

Fix yall MF skirts, B 🗣

Always typing " chess not checkers" but wouldn't know a chess move if it was an open book test.

Advertisement
Hoya - Great job again posting all the content!!!

Toronto Raptors Applause GIF by MOODMAN

Porter Jr looks like Lil Jon
Thad was super nervous but did a great job!
Waynmon is a man and a Cane thru and thru
Wesley Bissainthe is impressive in every way, the total package on and off the field.
Steele can stay as long as a wishes
Lichtenstein, “stop the run, then have some fun” (turning the edge and getting after the QB) 🤩
Gotta feeling Frierson puts it all together this season…sleeper impact player.

Advertisement
Advertisement
New regime, LCE. Gotta' have hope until proven otherwise.
They CAN be good, I’m not saying they’re not going to be, I’m saying I will believe it when I see it.

Someone can tell me there’s a Magical Machine in the sky that produces unlimited gold, and there may be one, but until I see it with my own eyes I’m not gonna just believe there is one.

Taking that recruiting **** waaayyy to personal. Mf head coach ain trippin bout none of that lil weak *** **** and yall in here panties all in ya azzz.

Fix yall MF skirts, B 🗣

Always typing " chess not checkers" but wouldn't know a chess move if it was an open book test.
Ain't no lies in this post! Talk to 'em @Canezum5!

They a bunch of

Fuck You No Good GIF by NETFLIX

Fix yall MF skirts, B 🗣

you tell em Coach Little... :rk5i6fxwjlgev5j6.jpg:

Advertisement
Back