Spring Spring PractiSe 13 - 4.12.2022

Advertisement
Maybe TAC just isnt as good as we all thought. (myself included). Mario gave everyone a clean slate and a real shot to make an impact. If he didnt take advantage of that, thats on him. Cant blame Manny and Patke for that. Disappointinig because I thought he would be really good for us based on his HS tape.
Must see the writing on the wall already. Thought he would have a chance but can't fault kids for looking for PT when we are clearly looking for portal help at their position.

Advertisement
Advertisement
I wish Huff and Brooks would have panned out if they are indeed the short list for leaving. Need to hit on the local guys.
They were in the same class too. Thought they were about a sure of a thing as you could get as our OLB tandem post Pinck and McCloud. Smh. Sheesh. Missed on both of them. You never really know with these kids. You just dont.

Advertisement
Troutman entering the portal wouldn’t be smart at this juncture. Unless he is nudged in that direction. Whos gonna pick up an undersized backer with a hothead reputation and a pending case
1649777096263.png

Advertisement
Earl Little Sr. is at practice...
Why is he there? I thought he kind of made it clear with where he sent his son and the way he treated us that he wasn’t really for the home team. Of course, I’ve had a lot of NutraSweet in my years and could absolutely be making that up. But that’s my Memory of him and how things went down with his son.

Advertisement
Back